Tiny Scanner Pro - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Other than minor bug fixes and improvements, we also:
- Introducing "Batch Processing". When scanning or importing a document with hundreds of pages (like a book), you are now able to efficiently apply identical filters or skip "Border Detection" to the entire document at a time.
- Adjusted the "Page Size" Setting. You can now rapidly change the exporting PDF document size by the "A4" (default) button on the right top side of the document edit page.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
What a disappointment
Saw the great reviews and was excited to use it. Having a mobile scanner for my expenses would be a real time saver UNFORTUNATELY its 7:30 on a Sunday night and it’s a USELESS WASTE. It scans fine but when I go to log in to Dropbox to upload the scan I keep getting an error message that says old version has been retired. I upgraded my dropbox app a week ago so after wasting 40 mins deleting dropbox app and reinstalling it and getting the same message, I threw in the towel. After posting this review I’ll be deleting the tiny scanner app and uploading something more reliable. Clearly I’m in the minority about how good this app is but my experience is that I’m notable to save the scans to Dropbox so its basically a glorified camera which I already have. SIMPLY STATED VERY DISAPPOINTED that it does NOT perform as advertised and is only good for taking pictures.
Developers please feel free to reach out when your app can upload to Dropbox and I’ll be happy to try it again. Till then someone else’s app will be helping me scan my business documents.
A real time and money saver, love it!
I think Tiny Scanner is amazing. I have used it more times than I can count. It has virtually eliminated my need for a printer that scans and a FAX machine. I love that I can carry it with me wherever I go and I can immediately scan documents and save them as PDF. I use it to copy my prescriptions before I turn them over to a pharmacy. I recently used it at a courthouse to copy and store a copy of the paperwork for the transfer of deed to me that was being submitted to and kept by a county courthouse. I even use it to submit documents to my CPA. I think it consistently provides quality copies and it even allows you to add multiple pages together under one scan and you can control the lightness/darkness of the copy and the borders of the image saved! A real time and money saver.
Easy, reliable, simple document capture
I love this little app. Take a picture of a document or import a picture from your photo album. Adjust the four corners using a simple interface in order to square up the image. Lighten or darken the image so the text shows clearly. Give it a title. Save it to whatever location you want: Dropbox, Evernote, iCloud, etc. Choose the location manually or set to automatic. Or mail it, text it. You can use wifi to download with a desktop browser. Bam! Done. And it can even scan multiple pages and save to one PDF. And it can scan to many page sizes: A3, A4, A5, letter, legal, even "business card."
Of course, the image of the document must be taken with the camera reasonably parallel to the document. But this app does a remarkably good job making the document appear rectangular in its final form. There are expensive programs that can correct chromatic aberration and big distortions but that is overkill for me.
My only wish is that it would allow import into Omnifocus and DevonThink, but these are easy workarounds.
When I need a quick scan of a receipt or magazine article or simple document, this is the app I reach for. Truly a doc scanner PDF maker in your pocket.
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Appxy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.