Now, it is the time to get rid of messages or emails back and forth informing and confirming changes of working shifts. With Tiny Schedule — an advanced shift managing tool, tap to inform shifts, tap to check shifts, tap to swap shifts, etc. Things, we used to spend plenty of time on, are now much easier with your finger tapping couple of times on your phone. Tiny Schedule is your new way to schedule and manage shifts.
- [Managers] Create shifts with templates of the creating history;
- [Members] Request a shift swap, changes applied after approval and acceptance;
- [Members] Drop a shift to another teammate;
- [Managers] Find replacement of employees to take the shift;
- Create and take Open Shifts to arrange shifts more flexibly;
- Intuitive graphic chart to check today's schedule;
- [Employees] Set availabilities to make own preferences;
- [Employees] Request different Time-Offs;
- [Managers] Approve all kinds of requests in one place with single tap.
For dealing with the scheduling and shifts, Tiny Schedule will be your one-stop choice. We hope you enjoy Tiny Schedule as your daily working tool. We will be appreciative of your feedback as well as questions about how you feel about the experience you are using it and what are the details can be improved. Looking forward to your emails to email@example.com, we will reply to every single email as soon as we can.
Massive bug fixes and performance improvements are included in recent releases.
For some users, we may need your reinstalling Tiny Schedule for some updates and new features.
Tiny Schedule updates monthly to provide increasingly better experience suggested in every single feedback from you.
Your questions, comments and feedbacks are precious and sincerely appreciated. We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use I love it ! Just wish it had an clock in clock out feature .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.