=== Ranked Top 25 Games in the US App Store ===
= Featured in New & Noteworthy and What's Hot =
One day as you were strolling in a beautiful meadow you spot a fluffy white object descending from the clouds.
As you get closer you realize it is a tiny white sheep! You stood flabbergasted as you watch it floating down.
You walk towards the sheep, it looks at you with big, adorable sheep eyes.
What should you do with this fluffy white sheep?
Surely, this must be a sign from the heavens that you should become a sheep farmer...
- Shave wool from your sheep and sell it to make money, then watch as it grows back right before your eyes!
- Over 10 farm structures to build, each with fun and unique capabilities.
- Each sheep has their own flavor preferences for their favorite hay. Choose from a fun selection of hay bales to treat your sheep!
- Detailed sheep simulation engine - your tiny sheep will roam around to find fresh grass to eat, but don't let it wander too far or it'll become a sad lonely sheep!
- The grass on your farm will get eaten away, water it regularly to keep it lush and green
- Build up the town to get more services to help you manage your farm. Build a church and you can pray for rain to freshen up your pastures!
- Build fences and keep a shotgun handy to protect your flock from wolf attacks.
- Compete with your friends to see who can raise the most prize-winning flock
- Connect with Facebook to visit your friend's farm and send gifts
- Lovingly hand drawn graphics especially crafted to look gorgeous on your retina displays
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/tinysheepgame for support and updates
If you are having trouble launching the app, please follow
the steps in this troubleshooting guide before contacting us - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702?viewlocale=en_US
Ratings and Reviews
THANK YOU FOR DELETING CHAT
Thank you so much for deleting the chat. At first, these people seem very nice, they role play with you, whatever. I’ve been friends with them for almost a year, not making a mistake until a while ago, they kicked me out, ridiculed me, made fun of me, shunned me away from the app, saying I was “no longer welcome.” No matter what these people say, please keep the chat removed, I came to this app to play a sheep game, and I got pulled into so much more. It was fun while it lasted, but these people are evil. They don’t accept anyone new to chat with them, they kick people out if they don’t follow their own views, they trick others into cursing on accident, like if a new person comes on, they’d say “say HeLLooo!” And they’d be banned. They may be nice to their own friend group, but to others, I cannot say the same. You mods made the right decision to rid the chat, this is a sheep game, not social media. They can discuss their likings elsewhere. I enjoy my game without having to worry about being mocked by people every time I need to ask a question. Y’all were mean to my friend too. Demi hopes you guys step on a lego, and she calls you guys bratattattats. Except for drago newt and Ray. And, if any TS people read this... you know who I am. ❄️🌩... pretty majestic. Also.. The only people who are awesome on this app is Dragon, Newt, and Ray. PEACE OUT.✌🏻
God gave me this game!
One Sunday, I went to church as usual. The sermon was about how God is the one true shepherd, always leading us home, while Satan is a false shepherd, leading us astray. Later that day, I was looking for apps, and came across one that was... a bit shady. I almost got it, but then decided not to. Suddenly, I remembered a game I once had, but hadn’t thought of in years: Tiny Sheep! Except I couldn’t remember the name, so I just searched “sheep”... and there it was, right at the top! I got the game and started playing. The opening cutscene showed a sheep descending from the heavens. I knew at once that God was talking to me! This was my first sheep, so the game gave me an “elixir of life” to make the sheep immortal- a symbol of Jesus’s undying love for us! From then on, I knew that I had to keep my sheep safe, just as God keeps us safe from evil. It’s been almost a week. I currently have 7 sheep and I’m enjoying the game! It’s so peaceful, except for the wolf, but it’s easy to get the wolf to run away if you have the shotgun. My sheep are happy, and I haven’t even made an in-app purchase, because God’s love and support is free. Whenever something tries to lead me astray, I stop to play this game, and I’m reminded of how God will always lead me home. Thank you for this amazing game!
I’m just upset
I love this game! The sheep are cute and it’s a great way to pass time, very relaxing! However, I’m very upset they’re removing chat in the next update. I guess they’d have good reasons to but all the same I loved the chat function. I met so many amazing people on chat it always seemed to me a very positive place full of personality and I made a lot of great friends. I really hope they consider to keep the chat; and I still don’t necessarily understand why the developers want to retire it anyway. Please keep the chat! It’s a safe place for me where I can feel comforted and I always feel better there. You also might want to consider adding a mute button: example, some newbs like to say inappropriate things or spam the chat just to bother people, so if we added a mute button so we individually wouldn’t be able to see what they say; not muting them completely. The sole reason I wouldn’t want a button to mute someone completely is because I think people would use that irresponsibly even if someone didn’t do anything wrong, or do it out of spite. I love this game, the graphics are great and it’s so adorable and fun to play. But please please keep the chat! I hope the developers will see this and listen to it. Have a great day!
- SuperFine Games Limited
- 100.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SuperFine Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Crystals $1.99
- A Handful of Crystals + New Player Bonus $1.99
- A Pouch of Crystals $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.