By InMotion Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Tiny Tails! In this city building game with an RPG twist, you are a mouse in charge of building a small village into an engaging prosperous world. Armed with nothing more than a couple ingredients and a crafting pot, you will craft tools and weapons to use while adventuring where you battle ants, centipedes and other menacing creatures who are hoarding things you need to expand the village!
Key features of the game:
• Create a thriving Mousewood village with expandable buildings and festive decorations
• Visit and interact with friends’ villages to earn rewards and flaunt your game status
• Level up through adventuring, utilizing casual combat with light RPG mechanics
• Enhance your playable avatar with a variety of upgradeable weapons and armor
• Assign craftsmice jobs to produce village revenue; customizable to match user play times
• Explore a variety of levels based on difficulty to ensure hours of endless gameplay
• Earn a variety of rewards via a robust quest system featuring over 300+ quests
• Discover and create new items using over 1000+ recipes in the extensive crafting system
Tiny Tails is completely free-to-play, but some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app-purchases in your device's settings. Tiny Tails requires an internet connection to play.
What's New in Version 1.18
- Bug fixes
Slower than anything else
Unless you like paying for in-app purchases, waiting days for one thing, feeling frustrated just starting a game, and constantly seeming like you're getting nowhere, I'd very much so not play this. You start only able to hold five item stacks in your inventory unless it's a quest item, and upgrading your bag costs an arm and a leg even when hoarding cheese. Crafting things needed to explore takes way too long to be reasonable. Things in the shops costs too much to seem fair to begin with. About the only thing reasonably timed and priced is the cost and building time for the shops themselves. Basically, unless you have the patience of a tortoise, this is not a great game. Maybe it's just me, but an hour to cut a tiny thing of grass to make room for a building is not worth it. Concept is great, implementation was not.
I love mice& this game is great but crafts too slow
I love the mice and cute artwork/graphics. However I also along with most players, think times for crafting and building is WAY too slow. You have to wait all day to play because somethings stuck crafting or building for hours! If this were changed I would like it more. Rating it to get a free cheese however! Know that rating would be less based on timings if not, ok.
This game is fun, but needs a big improvement. The cost of things is way to high. The barn I can understand, but when you try to upgrade anything else it's like 25+ cheese to do so. It would be nice if there was some sort of building that we could get that allows us to make cheese otherwise it's just to impossible. I'd have to play for ever to get 25 levels just to get enough cheese for 1 building upgrade, and for what? You tell me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 96.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InMotion Software, LLC
- © 2008-2015 InMotion Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cheese Stack$4.99
- Cheese Pile$9.99
- Coin Stack$4.99
- Coin Pile$9.99
- Cheese Box$19.99
- Coin Box$19.99
- Cheese Chest$49.99
- Coin Chest$49.99