Tiny Tower - Free City Building
By NimbleBit LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!
- Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
- Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
- Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.
- Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.
- See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!
What's New in Version 2.2.11
Tiny Update 2.2.11!
+ Fixed notifications not showing on iOS 8
+ Fixed some graphical artifacts on retina devices
+ Fixed crashes when viewing video ad
I love this game. It is the only one that I have had since my parents gave me an iPod oh so many years ago. Doesn't take up storage as far as I can tell, amazing concept, and nice rate of progression. I would not recommend this to modern kids, of they have short attention spans, but for anyone else it is a great app.
I have had about three major glitches, but none really horrible. First, I had a person (dressed very uniquely, that might impact it?) that kept on popping up in my elevator. I got him rented in one apartment, but he kept coming, and it said that 'J. Olsen has moved in!' for all of the apts. that I got him into. He kept pacing in five different floors at once, but was only renting at one apt. Second, when I tried to evict him, the game crashed, erasing a dream job that I had just gotten. The last glitch is that the game crashes every once in a while. Not that much, but slightly annoying.
Other than those small things (that I hope you will fix, NimbleBit), the game is great. I will keep on playing until I win, or the game gets taken down. Thanks for the amazing experience, NimbleBit!!!!
Super fun game!
I love Tiny Tower! It's so detailed and I love it when people post on Bitbook cause they're like "What's green and has wheels? Grass. I lied about the wheels." Hilarious! But I have a couple ideas for you to add in the next update. 1. Instead of random clothes for your bitizens make it to where you can customize their appearance.
2. Same thing with painting floors. I never do that anyway cause the paint schemes are random and sometimes kinda ugly.
3. Be able to name your tower.
4. If you aren't building a floor then you shouldn't have a crane on the roof. Just have a normal roof unless building a new floor then add the crane.
If you don't add these it's ok I'll still play Tiny Tower but it would be nice if you did!
Just a couple issues, but good game!
I had some fun with this game. I had it for about three days at first, and it got tired of it. Here's why: First, it's nearly impossible to make the money needed to add a new floor. It takes a LONG time. The floors are so expensive, and it gets harder every single time! I love the creative designs of the rooms, and I had lots of fun with the customizable colors option. One more thing. The missions / quests are also difficult to accomplish. It's hard to make some money off quests, because you need to spend money to complete them!! (When I say 'money', I mean game currency). Besides the time needed to earn money, this game is awesome. Just try to make moneymaking a bit easier and decrease the time needed to earn stuff. Pretty good game, thanks for reading!~
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 2.2.11
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NimbleBit LLC
- © 2014 NimbleBit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- pack of 100 Tower Bux$4.99
- pack of 10 Tower Bux$0.99
- pack of 1,000 Tower Bux$29.99
- 500 Tower Bux$19.99