Tiny Tower - Free City Building
By NimbleBit LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!
- Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
- Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
- Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.
- Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.
- See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!
What's New in Version 3.3.5
+ Small bug fixes involving text entry
Still A Favorite After Five Years
I don't know why I haven't written a review sooner. I downloaded Tiny Tower on my first iPod Touch several years ago and I've played it on my subsequent devices ever since. It's a great casual game. NimbleBit is one of my two favorite mobile game developers of all time (the there being Kairosoft), and their sense of humor is both adorable and hilarious.
Tiny Tower has really improved over the years. I love that you can now reset your game and get a bonus with it, bux aren't terribly difficult to obtain so you can progress steadily without spending your own cash, you can "rush all" for a pretty reasonable price, and moving floors no longer costs bux. In addition, the VIP package is worth it if you're an active player. Great game to keep open to get VIP Bitizens and bonus bux when you're relaxing with some TV in the evening.
The economy changed over the years as well (for example, you used to be rewarded with single bux and not 10 or 20). With the changes, the game feels a lot more balanced and reasonable than its earliest versions.
The soundtrack isn't bad either (kind of soothing) and has yet to get on my nerves after all this time.
I love Tiny Tower so much, I skipped the half-off sale and paid full price for VIP ($40) because I felt it is absolutely worth it (and I had to save up that extra $40). The easy availability of bux without spending cash is perfectly balanced so that you can easily save up enough for the upgrades, and as a VIP, it's even easier! The bitizens are frickin' adorable, their bitbook posts are so hilarious I often Share them with my husband, and the vast array of floors available keeps the tower fresh. I threw my 80th fireworks show last night (part of the midnight bonus) and I look forward to many many more!
Fun game! But...
Like i said it is a REALLY fun game and i love to play it! But it could use a few changes...
1. To build a new floor after you have a lot of them costs more, why? I have no idea
2. I play the game with my friend and we trade bitizens and talk about our towers and stuff like that but wen we go on bitbook we can't really talk to each other I think it would be best if you could give a notification when our friends are on tiny tower and when they post on bitbook
3. When playing the game i realized there is a "convert bux into coins" feature, but no "coins into bux" feature i fell there should be both
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 3.3.5
- Size: 123 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NimbleBit LLC
- © 2016 NimbleBit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- pack of 100 Tower Bux$4.99
- pack of 10 Tower Bux$0.99
- pack of 1,000 Tower Bux$29.99
- 500 Tower Bux$19.99
- Tiny Bux Pack$0.99
- Medium Bux Pack$4.99
- Giant Bux Pack (50% OFF!)$14.99
- VIP Package (50% OFF!)$19.99
- Large Bux Pack$19.99
- Giant Bux Pack$29.99