Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!
- Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
- Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
- Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.
- Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.
- See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!
+ Boring bug fixes (sorry!)
Ratings and Reviews
The only way is up in this pixel-perfect construction caper. Raise new floors, run businesses, and manage your residents as you transform your tiny tower from its humble beginings as a multi-story mishmash into a stratospheric skyscraper. Make sure to keep an eye on your citizens’ social media statuses, skills and ambitions to match them to their dream jobs.
This game brain washes you!😅(pros and cons)
This has been one of my favorite games to play since the first resident came up that elevator! This game brings pure joy to all I know who have it. This game is entertaining, has a new concept, isn't FORCING u to buy bux (they practically give them to you!) addicting, has great graphics, easy concept, and easy controls! This game has so much to offer! The few complaints are mostly to help this game become better cause people write reviews with only complaints or only compliments, and I honestly wrote this to get this game the popularity it deserves. This game needs more outfits, needs a better chance to win the golden ticket lottery, on Bit-book I wish the fake people were a little more polite, more difficult or different missions to complete, more options for the cute music, I want the lights not to turn off when stock runs out (just I little icon on the side telling u to restock and then after a while lets the lights turn off) , take a longer amount of time to run out of stock, to make the decor cost less bucks, and to make the bitsons say more funny things on bit book. Other wise this game can brain wash u to take full care of these little 8 bit people! And I would like to thank the developers for making such a terrific game!
Love the game
I wish there was more ways to win the golden tickets, even if it was a purchase. Also I kind of would like some explanation as to the ratings of the characters. Like it makes sense that the highest number 9 is the best worker you can get it what does it mean when someone with a lower rating for their dream job has a star? What do they have to offer that an ordinary level 9 character couldn’t surpass? I also agree with the stock taking longer to run out. I love love love to play, but I have a life outside my phone like everyone else and I hate to come back to a dark empty tower that’s not able to do anything...... maybe some way of restocking ahead of time or having some kind of back stock ? I’m just throwing ideas out because I genuinely love the game and I’ve got most of my family playing as well. There’s a lot of room for potential here. And if I’m being honest, I could live without the fake Facebook deal. It hasn’t helped or hurt the actual play of the game in my opinion. Those are just some thoughts from someone who genuinely loves the game and would like to see some changes and improvements, especially since I’ve actually contributed my own money to the game on an occasion or two.
- NimbleBit LLC
- 184.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 NimbleBit
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 100 Tower Bux $4.99
- pack of 10 Tower Bux $0.99
- pack of 1,000 Tower Bux $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.