De Andreas Illiger
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Siempre has soñado con volar, pero tus alas son demasiado pequeñas. Por suerte, el mundo está lleno de preciosas colinas. Utilízalas para saltar o para deslizarte por ellas, bate tus alas y ¡vuelaaa! Al menos durante un momento, hasta que la incómoda gravedad te lleve de nuevo al suelo. Pero la próxima colina ya te estará esperando. Vigila que no te alcance la noche y vuela tan rápido como puedas. De lo contrario, volar volverá a ser solo un sueño.
Tiny Wings fue elegido mejor juego para iPhone en el App Store Rewind 2011 en Europa y en otros muchos países. ¡Muchas gracias a Apple y a todos los fans de Tiny Wings!
Lo más destacado:
• Sencillo pero increíble juego de arcade de “un botón” (vale... de “un toque”) sobre el sueño de volar
• Dos modos de juego: "Excursión" y "Escuela de vuelo"
• Juega como mamá pájaro o como uno de sus cuatro polluelos
• El mundo cambia cada día..., ¡y también en este juego! Los gráficos procedurales hacen posible que cada día que juegues, Tiny Wings sea diferente.
• Mejora tu nido superando objetivos
• 30 difíciles logros sincronizados con el Game Center y OpenFeint
• 15 niveles hechos a mano en el nuevo modo "Escuela de vuelo”
• Compatible con iCloud (sincroniza tu juego también entre las versiones para iPhone y iPad)
• optimizado para el iPhone 5
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.1
- Tuna islands / 5 new Levels
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Great game but not perfect
This is a very fun and addicting game. I see two major problems:
1) I'm new to the game but can see why people are clamoring for more islands, challenges, add ons, etc. I'm almost at the end and wishing for more, and more creative and exciting options to keep me engaged.
2) some of the levels require near perfect gameplay to just get past them. You're simply not able to make a mistake and still get to the next level - just getting past a level often requires you to hit every swoop, valley, hill and flower just right just to make it into third place. Hit a water trap? May as well just start over. Misjudged that approach to the incline by about 2 degrees? You've now lost almost all of your speed, so just hit pause and go back to the start my friends. I enjoy these sort of games and usually pretty good at them, but the sheer precision of play needed to just keep moving on in this one is frustrating.
Great Game But...
This is a truly awesome game, and reading all these reviews, I was trying to find one that didn't have a "but" or "however" to it. Now here I am, being hypocritical and adding to it, but the the only thing wrong is that it needs more of a purpose. It has a very dull story to it: "You've always dreamed of flying but your wings are too tiny, etc." There should be villain or monster or some sort of conflict and plot. With a campaign or mission mode. Lastly, you should be able to upgrade your bird for the campaign. I like the idea of being able to hatch new eggs. Don't like the accessory or costume idea though, too boring and unoriginal, but you could just buy different birds I guess. I don't know. I just want the campaign and upgrading idea to work, that's all. Thanks and awesome game!👏👏
Bad AI and Rage Inducing Levels
The AI is pretty bad, I'm not gonna lie. They complete the level the same every time, and always complete everything perfectly. You have to know the levels really well just to get maybe second. I have to admit, the gameplay is entertaining, but some levels are way too difficult. Also, the level difficulties are all out of order. I get past a hard level, then an extremely easy level appears, which is then followed by a near impossible level. It's really rage inducing sometimes, as I can't get past certain levels. A warning for anyone who wants this game: it's a fun game, but can get frustrating and very difficult. I personally deleted it. I felt like it was not as good as some of the knockoffs, which is dad if you think about it. This is just my opinion though. If you like it, play on!