By Andreas Illiger
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
What's New in Version 2.2
- added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus resolution support
- added Gupy islands: five new level for the 'flightschool' mode
- added Apple TV controller feature (use your iOS device as a controller for the Tiny Wings TV app)
The greatest app game of all time, of all time. Once you get it, never ever delete it. It will still be fun, enjoyable, relaxing, peaceful, joyful, and challenging five years from now, just like it's been for the past five years.
I like a lot of games, casual and otherwise, and this is in the top 5 on any console. Seriously, I'm so happy this still exists. And it's from an era when a talented dev could just put out a game, charge 0.99 for it, and then never bother you for freemium money again. Support this dev!!
A True Classic
This is a game I will never stop playing. I long ago beat all the challenges (twice over actually, though 4th island in fever mode, you will always be my nemesis), and it just stays fun. I get to the tenth island regularly and hope to someday get a glimpse of an 11th. I've beat all the baby bird races, and keep on trying to best my times. The trancelike fun will never end.
P.S. The latest update is great, both fun and super challenging to win that last one.
The quintessential mobile game
I've had Tiny Wings since I got my iPod touch 4th gen, and it still holds up surprisingly well today!
It combines simple gameplay (that's easy to learn, hard to master) with bright graphics that provide a constant stream of satisfaction from your device to your thumb.
Recommended it years, still recommended it now!