By Plum Amazing Software LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TinyAlarm is simple, comprehensive and has:
* multiple alarms all conveniently located in your menubar
* alarms of secs. mins. or years
* "Take 5" a break or pomodoro timer to maintain good health and improve work focus.
* 4 kinds of sounds for alerts
• user recordings
• users music
• system sounds
• speech systhesis
* fade sound in gently
* uses Apple notifications
* remembers previous alarms
All of the configuration is done in the create alarm dialog reached via the menubar. Clicking around should reveal just about everything there is to know about Tiny Alarm. Its simple but powerful.
TinyAlarm is good for when you're gaming or programming, but still have to get to class. It will also help you avoid missing your bus, or burning your pizza, or showing up late for meetings.
Now includes 'Take 5' a beak timer for workplace time management. Increase focus, reduce distractions, limit interruptions and complete tasks more efficiently
We are updating it often.
What's New in Version 1.8.2
- app is now sandboxed.
- take 5, the feature that acts like a pomodoro or break timer, is added.
- compiled with the latest xcode. manual updated.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 20, 2017
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Plum Amazing Software LLC
- © Plum Amazing, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor