Routines Create High Achievers
Tinygain helps you develop helpful routines. You can design one yourself or discover what other people are doing to get most out of their life.
You can also check out featured routines that help you to:
- have more energized and productive mornings
- have a better sleep
- appreciate your life more
- be happy
- have more effective workouts
- have more focused working sessions
- master yourself
All you need to do is follow step-by-step instructions that will guide you through the routine. It will remind you to do your routine when the next time comes, so you don't forget because habits can only be formed by being consistent.
Tinygain will help you to reach your goals easier and faster, without having to think about the whole process yourself. All you need to do is to focus on the current step. This way you will make fewer mistakes during the process because you don't have to think about what to do next, Tinygain will tell you.
WHY USE TINYGAIN
- You are having trouble to fall asleep because you never find time to get ready for sleep.
- You want to develop a habit but always quit after a couple of days.
- You want to have a productive morning routine that gets you started for the day.
- You want to make yourself more effective and focused
- You want to find good workout routine
HOW TINYGAIN WILL HELP
- Step-by-step guide what shows you exactly what to do.
- Routines created by professionals.
- Many step types to choose from, that help you with time tracking, seeing how it needs to be done, and guiding through the process.
- Helpful reminders that help you never miss a routine.
- Great community to lift you up on the way.
Also available from Tinygain:
• Color themes for your routines
• Unlimited reminders
• Ability to copy routines
• Instant access to newest routines
• Prime step types for your routine
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://tinygain.com/terms-of-service
- fixed intro screen
Ratings and Reviews
Reporting these bugs and problems
1- if your step is a list and a list item has more than 2 lines, the second line will be over the next step.
2- the timer has no audio and no indication that it has ended. It clearly should.
3- if you set a step as a timer, say 1 min, and when there’s 30s left you switch to another app, then you come back the timer is stuck on 30s. It should continue in the background, and let you know when it’s done via audio and/or vibration
4- it’s not optimized for iPhone X and it’s been almost 8 months.
5- there should be an option to continue to the next step automatically, with no pause between steps. Having to click in order to proceed to the next step is unnecessary
6- the option to skip needs to be renamed. If you have allocated 10 min to do something and completed in 5, you’re not skipping the step, you’re just advancing to the next one. Add a checkbox to the timer screen that once you check it , it automatically goes to the next step.
7- quite often you get erros when saving a routine.
8- you can’t reorder routines. So irritating.
Please fix all these errors and bugs.
Could be useful
I find this hard to use because the countdown timer stops when my screen times out. I can’t change that setting because i need to conserve battery.
- Zigmars Dzerve
- 49.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinygain 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Tinygain Lifetime $3.99
- Tinygain Prime $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.