Combine photos, illustrations and languages to generate hundreds of cards to learn and have fun.
TinyGenius is a powerful tool for parents and teachers designed to encourage early stimulation and early learning. Its simplicity helps babies and toddlers focus on the object to learn words in 10 languages (english, spanish, german, french, italian, portuguese, dutch, japanese, chinese and catalan) using a proven method that will favor a faster and better learning experience.
TinyGenius includes sets of cards with topics such as foods, animals and shapes with carefully selected photos, exclusively drawn illustrations and sound effects so children, newborns and toddlers find them attractive and fun. At the same time cards stimulate sight, hearing and language development.
The contents of these cards are of outstanding quality and include photos, illustrations, names and sounds in several languages, designed by professionals to facilitate the development of babies and maximize children's learning. You can teach your child words in different languages and have fun at the same time.
With TinyGenius children can learn their first words playing sounds in these languages:
TinyGenius features and functionality make it a unique application and a must-have app for parents who use technology to help their children to learn better from early ages.
You may find useful what some specialized publishers think about this app:
“I thought that the TinyGenius app was a really interesting concept. The look and feel of the app is wonderful – colorful graphics, engaging sound effects, etc. I know that my son and I will enjoy learning together with this app and I definitely recommend giving it a try!”
The iPhone Mom
“We loved the fact that you can switch the language from any screen so you can teach the baby words in different languages”
“This app is full of flashcards to turn your child into a genius. Using audio and visual representations, the child will be familiar with the cards in everyday settings”
- Designed for early stimulation and early learning
- Designed for children's entertainment
- Designed for new language introduction (Up to 10 languages)
- Interactive flash cards with eye catching animations and sound effects to exercise baby's sight and entertain children
- Carefully selected photos and exclusively drawn illustrations (Premium content)
- Full screen option to maximize focus on the learning content
- Autoplay mode to display the content without having to touch the screen
- You can play with the device in landscape or portrait mode providing comfort and ease of use
Safe for children:
- No login or social integration
- No data collection
- No 3rd party content
- External links blocked
Lifetime Premium App:
- 1 payment for all the content
- No in-app purchases
- Free updates
- No advertising
***Privacy and Safety***
This app contains NO ads, in-app purchases, push notifications, tracking, or any data collection whatsoever.
This app does contain links to our website, iTunes App Store, Facebook and Twitter. These links are found only in one contained Parent screen which is separate from the game play screens and require an answer to a question to prevent children from browsing external contents.
TinyGenius is a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Support us by writing a review or rating the app! Your feedback is much appreciated! If you have any other questions, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved description and images of the App Store to provide clearer information about the app content.
Ratings and Reviews
The app does what it says. It's like many other similar ones, but this one blends a picture and drawing makinv the child be good at more abstract representations.
- What do you need to happen to include 100x more cards? My kid likes to learn 40 per day. So this app lasts 1 day and most things are covered by other apps. All apps lack in breath.
- Words are spoken too quickly, and barely understandable in some languages.
- Provide an easy way to train two/three languages. For example, let conf. 3 languages and have a button for each. So that the kid can play diff. langs easily.
Excellent tool and customer support
My little one enjoys playing and learning with this app. Their customer service is fantastic, knowledgeable and glad to work with you
Great app, but fix the spelling error
I love this app, as do my 2 year old and 5 month old, but balloon is spelled wrong. That's the only one I've found, but I only speak English, so who knows if there aren't more.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.