Tiny Scanner Pro - PDF scanner to scan document, receipt & fax
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Scanner Pro - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Minor bug fixes
Fast-working & Great quality
I've been all digital for eight years now—meaning I scan everything instead of filing papers. I used Neat products for a few years, but then the scanner broke (my fault). As phone cameras have continued to improve, I've tried several different apps, and this is my favorite. It's the scanner I use to maintain my digital filing system. Tiny Scanner is fast. I'm able to scan a receipt or document quickly, then with two taps I upload it to Dropbox. Now the file is on my computer and I move it to the correct spot in my system. As I've become more rehearsed with it, I'm able to scan and file a number of items in minutes.
This scanner app is hands down the best. I gave tried lots and lots of apps and by far there is no comparison. I normally do not give such raving reviews but when i find an app that is much more than "just an app" i want others to know so maybe they can benefit as well. It may take some playing around with the app to see everything it does, and there us a free version so you can check it out without having to spend any money, so try it out. Also a most recent update in Dropbox integration which is freaking awesomeness! Give it a try, you will be surprisingly impressed!!
Best App Ever
I don't exactly remember how I stumbled across this app, but I use it almost daily. I have a brain injury and I cannot remember all the doctors that I go to. So i make sure to always pick up their business card. I immediately use this app to scan in their card. Now I don't forget who I've went to, and can even name the card for what family member sees that doctor! One time I had left my purse at home, but not my phone and i had scanned in my insurance card. I handed my phone to the receptionist and she emailed it to herself, so she had a full copy of my insurance card. Incredible!! It is priceless!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 14, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2015 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.