TinyTap is the #1 kids app for parents who want to turn their kid’s screen time into an active learning experience. Join the millions of parents worldwide who use TinyTap as their favorite everyday kids’ learning tool.
*** #1 learning app for kids in 24 countries ***
*** Best educational games for kids aged 2-8 ***
Worried about your kid's screen time?
Subscribe now to get unlimited access to:
TONS OF KIDS GAMES MADE BY TEACHERS
● 150,000+ interactive learning games
● Personalized game recommendations
● An abundance of subjects
AD-FREE, SAFE SPACE FOR KIDS
● Curated content made by teachers, therapists, and educators worldwide
● Including games from Oxford University Press
● Encouraging independent play
● Giving you more time to get things done
GAMIFIED LEARNING PLAN
● An effortless way to get the best educational content
● A step-by-step way to reach developmental milestones in their own pace
● Learn and practice key skills and subjects according to their age and needs
PLAY GAMES OFFLINE
● Download to play anywhere, anytime without wifi
● Track your kid’s progress and don’t miss out
● See how they do in reference to other kids in their age group
Start our free trial to let your kid reach new milestones while having fun! Cancel any time before the trial ends!**
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tinytapit/
TINYTAP FOR EDUCATORS
● Create learning games for free without coding
● Earn money from the premium games you make
● Enhance your students’ learning experience
Learn more by joining our teachers’ community on Facebook
● Subscribe to TinyTap either with a monthly plan or save with our yearly plan
● You can cancel anytime during the trial period – there is no cancellation fee.
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● You can use the subscription on any device
● The subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Apple ID Settings after purchase
● Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
Terms & Conditions: https://www.tinytap.it/site/terms_and_conditions/
In the newest version, we said bye bye to some bugs so that they won’t bother you again!
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to navigate
I have a 2 year old who loved some of the games but it’s extremely hard to navigate, even for me. There’s no set order you do the activities in for his age group. We just had to pick random ones because there would be two for 2 year olds and the next one in line is for 5-6 year olds. It was just crazy. Also, you do realize that toddlers don’t always hold the phone without touching the screen, correct? My son would get so frustrated because even though he was picking the correct answer it wouldn’t register if a smidge of any other skin contact was on the screen. He would have to sit with me so I could move his other hand off of the screen so it would register. And when he had to drag something to it’s right spot he would get it pretty close but when he would let go it would go back to where he grabbed it from and say he got the answer wrong! It’s not teaching kids, it’s frustrating them! One more thing, the voice overs are terrible. Like, really bad. Some are ok, some seem like they don’t speak very good English and others sound like they were recorded in a warehouse with all of the echos! Please get it together.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving such valuable insight! We are currently working on the touch sensitivity issue, so stay tuned in the next few months for an update. Our content is created by teachers and therapists from all over the world, so it's only natural you might come across some games that feature different accents and dialects. I'd like to hear more about your experience and give you some content suggestions for your 2 year old. Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
Great app but flow needs work.
Everything about this app is great except the flow. The search is a bit confusing... every time you open the app it brings you to the search page and it makes it hard for a 4-6 yr old to navigate. It took us a while to get the kids to go straight to their age profile and do their lessons. I think they should make it cleaner and not have the search page as the first thing that pops up. Also, maybe allowing us to personalize the lessons would be a good idea. Children love to see their name on the screen, it gives them ownership (I guess idk if you are able to do that but I haven’t found how to do it.). Finally, I love that they have availability for different languages but they should keep them separate. My kids are constantly frustrated bc they can’t understand something they just tapped on. If hey are trying to expose kids to other languages then they should make stories in other languages, my kids would love that. Once they work on these things I’d rate it five stars bc it is a really good app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving us such valuable feedback! You have such great ideas and I will forward your insight to my team. Regarding the languages, have you filtered it for a specific language? This can help with what content is shown. Feel free to be in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
Total rip off
I downloaded this app because the ad I saw on instagram looked nice for my 1 yr. Once I download the app I saw I had a few days before I would be charged so I figured I would test the app to see if I wanted to commit to the price. While unlike what the ad made it seem, that this app was for children of all ages, it apparently is for children 2 and up. Not a problem but it would have been nice to know this before I signed up for the trail. I go to the setting and click subscription so ai can cancel and it takes me to iTunes where it doesnt show and information that ai had signed up at all. I search online for the website so ai can cancel and that was even more confusing. the login I made it kept saying was wrong and I have to do forgot password over and over again and once inside it was confusing on how to cancel. Then I received a receipt on March 29 at 11:55pm showing I was charged already when my trail was to end on March 30. I am giving this product a one star rating until I get a refund at which point I will update the review and give one on my child's experience with the app, but at the moment very unhappy with this company.
- TinyTap Ltd.
- 136.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 TinyTap
- In-App Purchases
- TinyTap Pro Family Annual $59.99
- TinyTap Pro Family Monthly $7.99
- Unlimited Family Access $65.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.