• • Welcome to TinyTap, the best learning program for ages 2-8 that has been ranked as the #1 educational app in 24 countries! • •
TinyTap offers the world’s largest collection of educational games, created by teachers. Also featuring content from Oxford University Press!
What are people saying about us?
“Thanks so much for making this, and giving my students a chance to become game creators”
“TinyTap is an absolutely amazing app and I use it a lot for my lessons in various ways”
“I am both a teacher and a parent that uses TinyTap and love it - I absolutely love it”
-- TinyTap is also the Winner of the Verizon Powerful Answers Award in Education –
Subjects covered include:
• Social Skills
• Speech Language Pathology
• Activities for learners with Special Needs
● Play Courses and Track Progress
Feel confident that your child is meeting their educational goals with TinyTap's Learning Plan. Follow a curated curriculum of teacher-created games, lending both school-like structure and the freedom to speed ahead. Track your child's progress with TinyTap Insights.
● Create your own educational games
If you can't find what you're looking for ... create it yourself! On TinyTap, anyone can turn their ideas into educational games without coding and share them with the world.
Share your Tiny Apps and reach millions worldwide!
● What can you make
- Educational Games
- Interactive lessons
- Interactive presentations
- Tell your family story
- Structured Interactive Courses
- Use TinyTap special creation tools : Questions, Puzzles, Videos, Voice Input, Text Input, Soundboard and more...
● Thanks for the love!
Mashable: "For parents tired of being uninvolved spectators while kids play with their electronic friends”
TechCrunch: "It’s hard not to fall in love with the concept"
Creativity: "Kids can prepare to become next generation app developers"
FULL SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
50% of your subscription goes to the teachers who create on TinyTap!
TinyTap Premium is a subscription service that gives unlimited access to all premium lessons and games, plus learning data, private storage, and an ad-free learning experience!
Subscribe to TinyTap Premium for $6.99 per month or $59.99 yearly. Both plans renew automatically.
- Use your subscription with up to 5 members!
- You can cancel online anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Terms & Conditions: https://www.tinytap.it/site/terms_and_conditions/
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to navigate
I have a 2 year old who loved some of the games but it’s extremely hard to navigate, even for me. There’s no set order you do the activities in for his age group. We just had to pick random ones because there would be two for 2 year olds and the next one in line is for 5-6 year olds. It was just crazy. Also, you do realize that toddlers don’t always hold the phone without touching the screen, correct? My son would get so frustrated because even though he was picking the correct answer it wouldn’t register if a smidge of any other skin contact was on the screen. He would have to sit with me so I could move his other hand off of the screen so it would register. And when he had to drag something to it’s right spot he would get it pretty close but when he would let go it would go back to where he grabbed it from and say he got the answer wrong! It’s not teaching kids, it’s frustrating them! One more thing, the voice overs are terrible. Like, really bad. Some are ok, some seem like they don’t speak very good English and others sound like they were recorded in a warehouse with all of the echos! Please get it together.
Thanks for leaving such valuable insight! We are currently working on the touch sensitivity issue, so stay tuned in the next few months for an update. Our content is created by teachers and therapists from all over the world, so it's only natural you might come across some games that feature different accents and dialects. I'd like to hear more about your experience and give you some content suggestions for your 2 year old. Feel free to write to us at email@example.com. Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
Great app but flow needs work.
Everything about this app is great except the flow. The search is a bit confusing... every time you open the app it brings you to the search page and it makes it hard for a 4-6 yr old to navigate. It took us a while to get the kids to go straight to their age profile and do their lessons. I think they should make it cleaner and not have the search page as the first thing that pops up. Also, maybe allowing us to personalize the lessons would be a good idea. Children love to see their name on the screen, it gives them ownership (I guess idk if you are able to do that but I haven’t found how to do it.). Finally, I love that they have availability for different languages but they should keep them separate. My kids are constantly frustrated bc they can’t understand something they just tapped on. If hey are trying to expose kids to other languages then they should make stories in other languages, my kids would love that. Once they work on these things I’d rate it five stars bc it is a really good app.
Thank you for leaving us such valuable feedback! You have such great ideas and I will forward your insight to my team. Regarding the languages, have you filtered it for a specific language? This can help with what content is shown. Feel free to be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
Missing so many thing!
I’m not sure how this app is rated at 4 stars when the first word I heard it say was “ Doggie” that is not a word, and definitely not something I want an educational app to encourage my child to say. Fault number two I noticed within the first five minutes, the app gave me a grade because I moved through it too quickly. Given the lack of challenge within the content, I should have moved through it quickly and so would’ve my child. This app is for children who don’t need to be challenged in any way and are behind on the learning curve. Also there is no reason to give grades and if I have to pay for this app then every portion of it should be unlocked. My children go to school to grade themselves they don’t need an app to do that for them. Starfall is better. I downloaded this because I was excited about the offline play but I see this app is just another pay for play game that if not monitored will rot your kids brains.
I'm so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We started a grading system as part of our Course in order to measure if a child is ready to move onto the next lesson. However, your suggestion about begin able to move forward without a grade is great and I have mentioned it to my content team. If you don't feel that your child is challenged, try changing the age category to an older one. We understand that every child learns differently so the age categories are based upon the average learner. Our games are handmade by teachers and therapists from all over the world, so it's only natural that you may come across a game that you don't love. We have a free and Premium version of our app so it's up to you if you want to pay for the Premium version and you can cancel at anytime. I'm really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience and we would like to make it right, so if you could please write to us at email@example.com and provide the email address that you used to register with us we would happily look into your account. Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
- TinyTap Ltd.
- 98.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 TinyTap
- In-App Purchases
- TinyTap Pro Family Annual $59.99
- TinyTap Pro Family Monthly $7.99
- TinyTap Pro Family Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.