The ultimate stock tracking tool to manage your investments and maximize your returns.
TipRanks Smart Portfolio app boasts unique research tools and real-time quotes. These will help you analyze activity on your stocks, giving you greater confidence in your investment decisions.
The Smart Portfolio by TipRanks, allows you to:
• Manage and analyze your investments
• Measure your stock portfolio performance
• Get investment ideas that fit your strategy
• See what any analyst says about your holdings
This innovative stock tracker app brings TipRanks’ comprehensive data capabilities and powerful Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms into one simple platform to create the best portfolio management app. Join millions of investors to get new investment inspiration and portfolio analysis every day.
• Real-time quotes
• Portfolio analysis & monitoring tools
• Latest news and research on your holdings
• Overall bullish and bearish sentiments
• Crowd Insights comparison
• Top gainers and losers
• Asset allocation analysis
• Portfolio risk and dividends
• Exclusive investment ideas
• Important research tools
• Stock Screener including TipRanks’ unique signals
How do TipRanks in-app purchases subscriptions work?
• We offer separate monthly subscriptions to each one of our research tools:
- Daily Analyst Ratings
- Top 25 Analysts
- Analysts' Top Stocks
- Insider's Hot Stocks
- Stock Screener
- Analyst Activity
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
ABOUT TipRanks Ltd.
TipRanks uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms to provide a data-driven measure of accuracy based on the statistical ability of an expert to generate profits and make correct stock recommendations.
Update 1.2.7 is here and with it we are happy to share with you our Investor Sentiment page! This will be part of the Research Tools subscription (previously Analyst Activity), giving you access to both the full Analyst Activity features and the full Investor Sentiment features.
We have also redesigned the Measured Performance segment in the Performance tab and made a few cool alterations to the charts in the stock page. Just try and tap the graphs!
As usual, we also made a few bug fixes and quality-of-life changes. Keep us posted with your feedback and happy investing!
Ratings and Reviews
Stay away for now
What a terrible app. Numerous glitches and bugs. Some of them kind of comic: click on equity X and you will get data on equity Y. Can you get X’s data by clicking Y? - sure can. Hilarious. Can an equity suddenly disappear from your portfolio? Sure can! It’s magic! Navigation and display is sometimes counter intuitive, but that’s me. Here is where it gets non excusable: if you follow your portfolio on tip ranks app be prepared to get a false data regarding your gains/losses. Embarrassing. Beware and stick to their website.
RESPONSE TO RESPONSE: yes, I do have the latest version. One thing seems to have been resolved: when I click on a stock symbol in my portfolio, I actually get the info on that stock.
Other things are still a major drawback for me:
A persons gain/loss is based on the date added to the list, and not on the purchase price!!! Why?
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the app. Have you ensured you have the most latest version updated on your device?
Please do get back to me with some more information on the issues you are experiencing so we can help get them resolved for you.
Love the website, hate the app
As an Ultimate subscriber of TipRanks I love what the company offers through their website. A broad range of features for $50/mo. means one good tip easily pays for a year or more of the service. The app, however, is quite disappointing. An inability to even use it in landscape view demonstrates just how lacking it is. One needs a clean, efficient way to screen through all the data the website offers, but in an optimized-for-the-ipad layout. Please work fast to get us a real iPad app!!
Thanks for getting in touch and for your feedback on our app. The teams are hard at work in building all the functionality of the site itself into the app. Landscape mode is also something that will follow.
I hope you can understand the app is a new project and was only released several months ago. As the weeks go past new features will be added and improvements to the user interface will also be made.
In the meantime I want to thank you for getting in touch with this feedback, if you have any thoughts or feature requests beyond the 'landscape mode' then please do get back to us at email@example.com
What a terrible app design
The website is excellent, but the app is an embarrassment. It does not even support landscape view on iPad. It has a tiny amount of information compared to the website, and it’s UI is limited and confusing. It’s clearly a simple phone app poorly ported to iPad. If you like tipranks, just use the website via Safari instead. I guess it should be obvious when the App Store screenshots are little advertisements instead of actual screenshots of the app; a dead giveaway that they aren’t excited about showing off the actual app.
- TipRanks Ltd
- 103.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TipRanks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Analysts' Top Stocks 1 Month $4.99
- Top 25 Analysts 1 Month $4.99
- Daily Analyst Ratings 1 Month $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.