Tips, Secrets & Tricks for iPad - Handbook HD
By Simon Blog
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now comes with iOS 6 tips and Free for download! "Incredible helpful hints. - I learn something new every time I open this app."
Take your iPhone knowledge to the next level with this ultimate handbook. It covers all hidden tips and tricks including how you can create free iPhone ringtones, take better camera shots and improve battery life.
"Wonderful application. What a big job."
"The app is one of the best handbook with tips and tricks! It is very useful!"
"This app really helped me understand the iOS 5 and I learned s lot of shortcuts."
* Covers over 230 tips and tricks including the iOS 6
* Get the most out of your iPhone battery with battery saving tips
* Unlike an ordinary iPhone book, this handbook will be updated when any new iOS version is out. The best is you get free update!
* Share your tip with your friends via email
If you're new to iPhone or iOS 6, this handbook is specially for you. You'll learn the everything you need to know about the device. We try to keep the tips short and easy to follow with lots of screenshots to walk you through.
This handbook is not just for beginners. Even you've been a long-time iPhone user, we're sure you'll find some tips useful and make you more productive.
- How to block your caller ID when making a call
- How to add burst mode to camera
- How to enlarge the font size in Notes, Mail and Messages app
- How to show the battery life in percentage
- How to dial a phone number with extension
- How to use conditional call forwarding (e.g. call forward when busy)
- How to type foreign language
- How to open an attachment in Mail with your preferred app
- How to sync a note and save it to your email account
- How to create free custom ringtone
- How to share music with your friend and listen to it together
- How to disable SMS preview
- How to locate your lost/stolen iPhone
- How to remotely wipe your lost iPhone to prevent unauthorized access
- How to unzip file and email attachment
- How to use iPhone as a remote for iTunes and YouTube
GOT iPhone PROBLEMS?
We also cover tips to resolve some common issues such as Wi-Fi connection problems and iPhone hang issue.
For less than a cup of coffee, you can easily become an iPhone expert.
What's New in Version 2.4
We've redesigned the icon and just added a few iPhone tips. Upgrade to the new version now!
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jul 01, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Leung Wai Ng
- © 2013 Simonblog
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.