Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
☆ Simple line-drawing controls coupled with Lemmings-style gameplay.
!!! Holy mission. Blind devotion.
"If you've been looking for a good Lemmings-like game on the iPhone, look no further."
☆ TouchArcade, Eli Hodapp
"The graphics are excellent, the levels are well-designed, and the Lemmings-style gameplay is both fun and chaotic."
☆ 148Apps, Bonnie Eisenman
☆ AppAdvice, Trevor Sheridan
"If you take a chance on TipTop, you'll find a strange and delightful path-drawing platformer."
☆ SlideToPlay, Andrew Podolsky
"From its not-so-subtle wit to its challenging lemmings-inspired gameplay, 'Tiptop: the last march.' is a unique experience that's great value for money."
☆ AppSpy, Andrew Nesvadba
"A mixture of satire and tongue-in-cheek humor, Tiptop: the Last March looks to be a real laugh!"
☆ AppSpy, Callum Webster
☆ ☆ ☆ Featured on "New and Noteworthy" by Apple! ☆ ☆ ☆
Save the mankind from swine flu pandemia, pull the world economy out of recession and do all the other things typical of an average superhero! A brave and desperate squad you control can’t wait to pass through 20 intensely challenging levels to discover where the real Evil lurks.
• Lemmings-style gameplay with easy-to-use controls. Use one finger to draw a path for your heroes and two fingers to move the screen.
• Twisted and thrilling plot. Discover 5 different worlds – the USA, Mexico, a TV show studio, Wall Street district and, finally, an alien starship – to fight global problems of modern age and find out their causes.
• Hours of fun and great replay value. You have a variety of obstacles on the way, each of which needs special approach. The levels become increasingly challenging as you proceed.
• Amazing graphics and intuitive interface specifically designed to be used on your iPhone or iPod Touch
Requirements: Good sense of humor. You simply can’t do without it while saving the planet!
Defeat the forces of evil with finger deftness and acuity of mind, and be the first to uncover the World’s Biggest Secret Ever!
Come on, the Mankind needs you!
What's New in Version 42.4
* Minor fixes
Why don't you just charge 0.99 to buy?
This game lets you play only the first level for free. You must pay for the rest. I've never encountered such an app. Other free apps may lock advanced levels, but the beginner stages are free to play. So it's better to charge when downloading, let us know that it's a paid game. I don't download a free game just to try one level.
As for the game itself, I like the design and its character design is creative. But drawing line games are always a bit boring.
Yea I like it buuut...
what's up with these glitches n the game? just as I go to complete a level with all my I'll men, it glitches and as a result I must start over and that can definitely be frustrating lol I like it tho.
The game is cool, but
Thee game is cool, but 20 levels? Really? For a paid app I expected a lot more, especially when you say "but our princess is in another castle" at the end of the last level. Shouldn't it take longer Han a couple of hours of casual play to simple the the entire game?? I feel ripped off.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2010
- Version: 42.4
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Jordic Invest ltd
- © 2010 On5
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all levels and remove Ads$0.99