By Safety Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Information that impacts your health, safety, and financial interests should be easily accessible. As seen on ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC news, this app helps you avoid buying, selling, or driving on dangerous tires. Enter the DOT code from any tire to get a free Tire Facts Report.
Your Tire Facts Reports includes:
- Safety alert if the tire is recalled or expired
- Age of the tire based on the date that matters: when it was made, not sold
- Country of origin, including the city of manufacture
- The name of the company that actually made the tire
Tire Safety Group is not affiliated with any tire manufacturer or seller and created this app as a free public service. Recalled and expired tires cause hundreds of deaths each year. Tire manufacturers recover less than 20% of recalled tires in most recall campaigns. Even if a tire is not recalled, it can be dangerous if it is more than six years old from the date of manufacture.
In less than sixty seconds, you can verify that a tire is not recalled or expired. There are no ads, in-app purchases, or other gimmicks. Just free information to help you save money and prevent serious injury or death.
To get started, locate the 10 or 11 character code on each of your tires. The full code follows the letters DOT and will end in four numbers. If your code does not end in four numbers, check the other side of the tire for the full code.
What's New in Version 3.7
- New status icons on Saved Reports listing.
- Enhanced foundation support for all iPhone screen sizes.
- Minor maintenance items.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Safety Group
- © 2013-2014 Safety Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.