By Metaversal Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
* Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
* Solve more than 20 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
* Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
* Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
If you know some programming you will be delighted, if not, expect a somewhat steep learning curve.
I agree with previous reviews, please, please! bring back Spacechem. (Just remove the silly obstacles in the layout pane, the game was challenging enough without being concerned with the burden to find enough space to accommodate the blocks)
Seems like it could be cool, bad keyboard support on ipad mini
Edit: I misunderstood the interface. The keyboard moves up when needed. Updated my rating.
Seems cool but the keyboard extends below the screen on my ipad mini so it is unplayable.
Such a cool idea... poor iOS implementation
This has the makings of a fantastic puzzle game for programmers and enthusiasts, alike. However, if you don't add external keyboard support I am going to lose my mind. How do you make an app that REQUIRES typing and expect people to be satisfied. I originally purchased this on steam and liked it so much I bought it again for my iPad... Now I'm wanting my money back.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 08, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 80.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metaversal Studios
- © Zachtronics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.