Grow, conquer, and claim the Throne! Write YOUR heroic epic as an Orc, Elf, Undead, or Human in this new evolution of fantasy and RTS.
Lead your Heroes with savage might or dazzling magic. Kit them out with upgradeable spells, troops, and gear. Ally with players around the world for endless territory wars, throne battles, exploration, and expansion in your own never-ending story.
BUILD YOUR WORLD
- Choose Human, Elf, Orc, or Undead: Each race has its own strategies and stunning 3D castle!
- Upgrade dozens of unique buildings, research projects, and new mystic Spells.
- Fight and chat with alliances of real-world players! Design your banner, declare your creed, and build your empire together.
- Collect crazy powerful Heroes from EVERY background! From Joan, the righteous Human rebel, to Bloody Mary, the bloodthirsty Undead queen.
- Customize your army with 50+ troops, from common infantry to legendary dragons. Switch up your formation and upgrade Hero, Troops, Gear, and Spells completely separately!
STAKE YOUR CLAIM
- Race to take new lands before your enemies! Control resources to control the realm.
- Change the world! Your opponents are REAL players with wile and ambition. Launch massive group attacks, defend allies in real-time, negotiate treaties, or stab them in the back.
STRATEGIZE & CONQUER
- Swoop to join your ally’s sneak-attack. Trap your enemy with last-minute reinforcements. Real-time battles need team work and instinct!
- YOU control timing and targeting to cast explosive Spells and trigger massive combos.
- Strategy beats all. With the right combos and timing, David beats Goliath every time.
Your legend begins now!
Connect with us on Facebook: https:// facebook.com/TitanThrone/
- All-Seeing Eye search feature now completely free. Activate remaining All-Seeing Eye item in your pack to redeem 500 Gems each.
- Added Rain of Arrows to Castle Wall. When the battle starts, Rain of Arrows is automatically activated once.
- Added cross-realm Arena Ranking display, and optimized Arena matching system.
- City building functions are not affected when burning.
- Increased Depot max resource protection for all levels.
- Adjusted speed and capacity of normal Mines level 8 and below.
- Optimized Pack Purchase Page. Tap bottom left and right arrows to scroll and preview different Pack levels. - Adventure resource rewards are given as resource crates.
- Adjusted Alliance Building burn speed. Burn speed increases over duration.
- Adjusted Alliance Shop: Amount of Alliance Honor needed to purchase an item will be the same as the amount of Alliance Points used to stock the item.
- Adjusted early game Castle upgrade requirements. - Adjusted Legendary Quest of some Heroes.
- Lowered difficulty of 26-6 Albert Jack in Normal Adventure.
- Added ""Alliance Time Joined"" display
- Optimized some Troop and Hero stat balances:
-Adjusted High Morale effect: chance of Critical Hit is calculated individually for each attack.
-Adjusted Low Morale effect: troops under low morale have a chance to be unable to act for a longer period.
-Increased Gift ""Insight"" chance of triggering, but lowered bonus damage effect.
- Hero Resist Spell value increase per level slightly improved.
- Fixed Gift ""Continuous Casting"" effect error.
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting game play
As a player of WAO I didn’t know what to expect in this game. It is quite different from WAO and it has its good and it has its bad but overall me and my alliance enjoys this game and is having fun playing it. I have had the luck of playing with my original members from the alliance I played with in WAO though so this is a learning experience from us all but a good one. I like how they have a cheaper monthly pack and a full monthly pack that way everyone will have access of a monthly pack unlike WAO. Many great ideas that WAO lacked and they placed in this and there are also many they took away as well, like being able to send resources to alliance members and also making resources very hard to come by, but st the same time it allowed for a challenge that we never had to do in this game before. Thank you for creating another great challenging game that requires teamwork and another game that you don’t have to spend any money at all and can still grow and play and have fun in.
Good Launch Needs more Content
So Titan Throne isn’t exactly the most “fresh” content but what is here is well executed. On launch there isn’t any game breaking bugs so bravo for that. However, it does have some drawbacks such as long wait times for troops who are lost too easily, The tutorial is bad if non existent, and you have to choose a faction without knowing much about any of them except the aesthetics and no matter how much you attack a mine it will not allow you to secure it as yours whether you occupy or plunder and sit you wanna zoom in particular areas of your city good luck with that. So there is room for improvement but it’s a new game and to be expected.
In Game the gameplay at first is lame and dry but as you join an alliance it helps grasp and captivates you. You’ll see there are of things to do some being cool such as getting donations, obtaining area to get elite mines and defending that area from other guilds. Aside from the drawback of base members being 20 in a guild the guild aspect is very polished.
Overall thoughts and concerns are that the support does take a while to reply it’s been 3 days now so that’s terrible. Beware of spenders and micro transactions if you get city wipes you lose it all since most of your power is from your troops so wary on spending at first until you somewhat grasp the game.
In Game user: AlexAstro
To give a straight and honest review, it’s not bad. I started off thinking it was another in of the mill thousand dollar to win kind of game and I was pleasantly surprised it’s not. So far I’ve been able to progress rapidly and spent next to nothing and I’m quite enjoying the game. Lots of stuff to do and honestly hard to keep track of everything. My gripes fall under the concept that the game does have a lot of limiting factors that preventing you from growing to quickly which is both good and bad. Also the navigation of the map is this game is trash, there is no indication of where alliances are located or players and you are forced to search for them manually and then write down the coords so you can find the location quickly. But all in all it’s a refreshingly new experience for this type of game and I intend to continue playing for a while. Cheers
- Camel Games, Inc
- 176.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- 4.99 USD $4.99
- 1.99 USD $1.99
- 0.99 USD $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.