To God be the glory. This small app will help you manage your tithing and other forms of giving. It will allow you to:
1.Calculate how much tithes to pay by entering your income. Handles:
2.Record your tithe payments whenever you pay, be it weekly, monthly or annually.
3.Allows you to specify the percentage of your income you want to give, be it greater or less than 10%
4.Record your offering and other kinds of giving
5.View a list of all your payments
6. Now shows the sum of all payments for the year as well as total of all recorded payments
If you have been paying your tithes, you already know the immeasurable benefits you get from paying your tithes consistently and on time. Hopefully this small app can make the process a little smoother.
Thanks for your support and may God richly bless you today.
Completely re-designed from the ground up:
- Added payments summary on home screen. Now shows the total paid for the year and total sum of all recorded payments
- Added chart showing monthly payments
- New minimal flat user interface. Faster, easy on the eyes, and more responsive
- All views updated for iPhone 6, 6+, and 5s as well as iPhone 4 - 2G
- Fixed bugs related to lost notes.
Ratings and Reviews
I've had very low income these past few years, really struggling, so I didn't always give my tithes out of fear because of the really bad position that I am always in. However, I'm trying to be more obedient, in doing what is right, and then trusting that God will see me through it all. I love this app because it allows me to keep a record of my tithes, the calculator is always convenient, but most of all, I feel as though I am held accountable when I see the app every time I open my folder to do my bible study. GOD is GREAT!
Please add an option to have a separate feature for paid tithe and the tithe that still needs to be paid!
Jesus saves! Tithe tracker looses.
I have been storing data in here for two years. There is no export, import or recovery features. I got a new phone, installed the app and it’s all gone. No history.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.