Title Master - Animated text and graphics on video
By dgMotion Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Intro Designer, Title Master was carefully crafted for video and typography lovers.
Create unique videos with awesome animated text, graphics and music!
Customize your titles with our animation effects, with impressive individual character animation. Real-time preview.
Using multiple layers of items, your creativity is the limit to make amazing professional animated designs! On video!
• Use videos from your video library or record new ones within the app
• Using our easy timeline system, you can select exact in and out points for your titles, graphics and music
• Animation gallery for awesome title and graphic effects. Duration of the effects and advanced configurations
• Amazing individual character animation. You can even choose the individual order of animation
• Incredible additional ‘blur’ animation for titles and ‘stroke’ animation for graphics
• Build-in and Build-out animations for titles and graphics
• Multiple fonts for your designs
• Creative graphic stickers to spice up your video
• Clone, reorder and move items directly in the timeline
• Scale, move and rotate your item using common gestures, directly on video screen
• Edit text and change title and sticker colors on the fly, very easily
• Add background music from your music library. Adjust clip volume and music volume.
• Real-time preview
• Export to your camera roll/video library
• Share on selected social networks
Our goal is to deliver the best experience for you create your videos. Suggestions and ideas are very welcome. Don't hesitate to contact us!
What's New in Version 1.4
- Fixed a toolbar bug on iOS8.
I use this app a lot and like the results. It's timeline interface works very well and can adjusted easily - zoom in/out and resize. However, the app needs some improvements:
- A very faint trace of text is sometimes noticeable in a video after the text ends and should no longer be displayed.
- The default transitions do not match (fade out, but no fade in). If you want them to match or you do not want transitions, you are forced to change everything you add.
- You cannot add outlines or shadows to text and artwork so that they show up better.
- The default for the first letter of text in English is always lowercase, so you must edit every piece of text so that the first letter is uppercase.
- The arrows in artwork must be rotated with two fingers to point up or down. There is no button to rotate 90°. The two-finger approach doesn't always work smoothly.
- Videos are .mov instead of .mp4.
I look forward to future updates of this app.
I tired this for almost 45 minutes. Not user friendly. Very minimal ways to manipulate the type. Pick the font and color. That's it! For unknown reasons, other videos would appear out of nowhere.
A far better app is called VideoEditor, the full version. Very user friendly. This app gives ways to adjust type even $300 professional video programs don't have. Plus far easier to set your timing for fades.
Title Master is a good start, but needs tons of work to keep up with the competition.
I can do stuff I could never do before and until I get a better editing app, this is my go-to!
I use this to edit baseball games so it is like a live game with a scoreboard and everything- 10/10, but only 5/5
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 06, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: Daniel de Almeida
- © Copyright dgMotion Mobile - All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.