*** This version only outputs images and videos up to 720p. You can upgrade to higher resolutions by In-App Purchases or downloading the full version at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tldf-timelapse-deflicker/id1150061142?mt=12
This app helps you create beautiful flicker-free sunset, cloud, city scape, and day to night time lapse easily. Shoot in auto-exposure modes, TLDF will remove the flickers for you!
1. Most advanced deflickering algorithm for timelapse. Non-linear adjustment of pixel brightness.
2. Noise Reduction and Blending (lighten and average).
3. Partial Noise Reduction or Blending: Choose the area where you want to apply noise reduction or blending with masking features.
4. Edit key frames and TLDF interpolates intermediate frames for smooth transition. The edit feature includes: color temperature, tint, vibrance, saturation, exposure, contrast, highlight, and shadow adjustments.
5. Set Reference Area for optimal deflickering. For most cases, it is not necessary to use this feature. Use it when large area of image is naturally flickering (e.g. shadow of clouds on ground, reflection of sky on moving ocean tide, and large artificial lights that turn on and off). Set the reference area to exclude the area where natural flickering occurs.
6. Support RAW and most of the popular image formats as input. Also support video as input.
7. Supports Wide-Color Gamut color profiles. Outputs sRGB, Adobe RGB, Display P3 for images, Rec.709, P3, Rec.2020 for videos.
8. Output highest quality JPEG images and lossless 8-bit or 16-bit PNG and TIFF images. The output images have the same size as the input images.
9. Output video in H.264 (up to 4K), 10-bit H.265 (HEVC), ProRes 422 HQ, and ProRes 4444 with resolution up to 8K. ProRes codecs generate video with 10+ bits per pixel.
10. 16-bit Editing and Input/Output. For input that has more than 8-bit color depth including ProRes videos and 16-bit RAW or images TLDF will automatically edit them with 16-bit color depth.
11. Support for multi-core CPUs. TLDF automatically detects the number of cores in your CPU and take advantage of them by rendering in parallel.
The following are a few example workflows:
Option 1 (Fast): Import JPEG images -> Edit and Preview -> Render and Output JPEG and/or H.264 or HEVC videos.
Option 2 (High Quality): Import RAW images -> Edit and Preview -> Render and Output 16-bit PNG,TIFF and/or high bit-depth HEVC, ProRes 422 or ProRes 4444 videos.
This update is mainly about wide-gamut colors and high bit-depth output!
1. Supports sRGB, AdobeRGB (wide-gamut), Display P3 (wide-gamut) color profiles for image output. Added PNG (8 or 16 bit) output option.
2. Supports Rec.709, P3 (wide-gamut), and Rec.2020 (wide-gamut) color profiles for video output.
3. Outputs 10-bit HEVC (H.265) videos with Wide-Gamut color profiles.
4. Outputs 16x9 images and videos.
5. Minor bug fixes including In-App Purchase bugs.
6. Minimum requires lowered to macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing timelapse program
All of the features you need to create amazing timelapses. Deflickering works really well, and being able to set a reference area is extremely useful. Keyframes let you get your timelapse looking exactly how you want. This was only the second timelapse I have ever made, and I am absolutely impressed with the results. Program was reasonably fast too. Thanks to the developer for making this so easy.
Easy to use
This app is great, easy to use and very simple. I’m an amateur photographer so I recommend it for begginers it’s huge help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.