This is an enterprise app for Ticketmaster clients. (Formerly known as Ticker.)
Track and share event performance using TM1 Reports – a companion app to the powerful suite of TM1 capabilities accessible on your web browser. Get real-time data wherever you are, gaining insights about your event sales, inventory and attendance. Simply sign in with your TM1 credentials, then tap an event to get started.
Find what you need faster - access event groups created in TM1, manage bookmarked events, and select from both upcoming and past events.
• Sales Summary: Check sales revenue in real-time.
• Inventory: If your event has an interactive seat map, we can now serve it up on your mobile device. Pan and zoom around the venue to check seat status and other inventory details.
• Sales Trends: Evaluate activity trends across time or pinpoint a particular date.
• Attendance: See how many fans have arrived, identify busy entry points, and keep an eye on scanning issues.
• Sales Comparison: Compare sales across more than one event, using either saved groups or the new multi-select feature (tap Select Events in the list to get started).
Comparing event sales is now even easier - no saved groups required. Just tap the Select Events option, select your events, then tap Analyze. We also included some bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A great start
I curiously stumbled upon this app and was pleasantly surprised. It's very basic and doesn't give any real host access to inventory control or any other TMOne apps, but the sales and capacity data is helpful for tracking, and for communicating with my company managers. I hope more apps are added to it... Especially Inventory Control.
New update doesn't work
The new update forces the app to close whoever you view an event. This was a great app and I hope they fix it soon because I am in the midst of festival season! I wish I wasn't forced to update the old version because that one was working perfectly!!
Easy to use App
Clean and fast - gets me the data that I need on the go.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.