The TMB App is designed to put all the TMB information (Barcelona bus and metro) you need at your fingertips, wherever you are:
- Access all TMB information quickly and easily: look up routes, navigation, nearest public transport, bus due times, operating hours, maps, alerts and everything you need to know for your journeys.
- If you want to enjoy personalized services, log in via your favourite social media.
- Save your favourite means of transport, places and routes to stay informed and speed up your searches from the main screens or use the widgets available on your mobile device.
- Display your favourites when you log onto the TMB website or your JoTMBé account.
- Intuitive accessible browsing thanks to iOS operating system design standards.
- Automatic language setting according to the language you use on your device. You can change language manually as well. There are 6 languages to choose from.
- Set the home screen with the view you use most or set to simple start if you are less familiar with new technology.
- Select the alerts you want to receive to stay informed of disruptions to bus and metro services, new developments in public transport and exclusive special offers for leisure and cultural activities in Barcelona.
- Contact Customer Services to clarify online procedures and queries.
- You can use widgets in the iPhone control centre. Consult bus due times instantly, the status of public transport and do quick searches to get about using your regular routes (in the widget menu once the app is installed).
- Direct access to the main app functions with 3D Touch technology.
Every day we strive to innovate and improve the TMB App to provide you with the best possible information about public transport.
Changes made in this latest version:
Getting into the app no longer requires compulsory registration. Registering through email, Facebook or Google is now only necessary for enjoying personalized services (your own personal space, configuring favourites, setting up service alerts and managing places and journeys).
The journey assistant now incorporates an acoustic and vibration alert to let you know the stops to get on and off at.
Download it and take advantage of all its benefits!
Ratings and Reviews
No sé per què, però recentment se m'han esborrat totes les línies de bus que tenia guardades, i no em deixa posar-les una altra vegada.
I just used this for 5 days in June and was very impressed; like I said it worked perfectly. I would be somewhere, type in either a point of interest or a train station and was given nearly instant perfect directions. It works for the trains or the buses and actually gives you the walking directions to the train station or bus stop you need to start from. It got to the point where my family and I would go to use it and say "okay, it's going to fail us this time" but that never happened. Highly recommended.
Great app poor performance
The app itself is great, if we speak about the GUI , however the app crash very often and don't allow to keep in the background the route you take so when you swich between apps you lose the route .
As I said before great app. Ans as a suggestion I would love the app to keep track of you in the background when you ask for it, that way the app will be able to alert you when you're close to your destination.
- Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.