For the past 15 years The Mud Connector website (TMC) has been your gateway to an extensive world consisting of over 1000 Free multiplayer games (Muds). With the TMC Game Client app you can access and play from a wide variety of the games listed on the TMC website, right now, right from your iPhone.
1) Download the active game list from the TMC website.
2) Browse hundreds of available games and access detailed info about each game
3) Add selected games to your TMC Game Client favorite list allowing you to connect and play
4) Ansi Color support
5) Supports portrait and landscape mode while connected to a game server
- Fixed horizontal screen scroll issue while in Landscape mode
- Portrait and Landscape mode now adjusts screen width to fit
- New Game Client app icon to better distinguish between mobile.tmc app
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really good app, nice menus, easy to use. My only problem is the UI in game, i have an iPad 2 and the UI takes up so much space(approx. 3/4 of the screen) that i spend half the time trying to scroll up the tiny text area to see whats going on. This makes it hard to enjoy. I have a bluetooth keyboard and play in landscape mode.
Just change the action key UI's so that they can either be hidden, or take up much less space.
Best VO Accessible MU* Client
I tried Pocket Mud and even Mud Master and I still prefer TMC. My only complaint is the lack of a manual input for other MU* games not on the TMC list. Also the TMC list changes often. I would love to see a browse by category or other means to browse other than by title. Tdis is a truly great client and scrolls fine with VO when focused on the text box. I got a BT KB just for this app. Thanks.
The UI takes up way to much of the screen. Impossible to actually play a game with the app, almost works for "just chatting" but not great for that either.
I like the actions buttons and the ANSI color support (well, some ANSI color, background color doesn't work) but the inability to actually play makes these features pointless.
Better implementation of the telnet protocol would also help since my mud uses many features of the telnet protocol that this client does not support, making things kinda weird at times.
Overall, useless app, though I've yet to find any good mud app (aside from pure telnet apps, which actually work though they usually lack proper color support and features like the action buttons).
- BCN, LLC
- 305.4 KB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © BCN, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.