Take back the streets of NYC with the most shell-tastic team of secret superdudes EVER! Play as Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael and combat the Foot Clan, mutants, and bosses with fierce Ninjutsu attacks. It’s time to protect the city!
• Get ready for fast paced brawling action with Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph
• Exciting and intuitive combat controls immerse you in the game
• Jump, spin, punch, and kick waves of street gangs, mutants, Foot Clan, and legendary bosses
• Upgrade each turtle with unique ninjutsu attacks, weapons, training, and boosts like the Freak Streak and Whack Attack
• Chain attacks to trigger an awesome TURTLE POWER mini-game and fight up close with ALL 4 TURTLES
• Play through STORY MODE, written by Tom Waltz, contributing author of the beloved comic series from IDW Publishing
• Stay alive in SURVIVAL MODE against endless waves of enemies
• Test your skills with in-game challenges
• Compete against your friends’ high scores
• Developed by the makers of the acclaimed game Combo Crew
This game offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device settings. Apple will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Apple's software and not within our control.
TMNT: Brothers Unite offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
For users residing in the EU, TMNT: Brothers Unite may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I just got the game but it's taking forever to load 😕
The game is simply not good. One, the game play is complicated only due to its low responsiveness. Also, the level design is poor and levels are too short, which does not give you time to hone in your skills and makes you not interested in the story. Two, the writing is horrible - characters are severely over the top. Three, sticking with characters, the casting of voice actors is as poor as possible, which makes the previous point even more of a pain. The only saving point is the graphical approach, which nicely translates the movie design into a cartoon form. As a turtle fan, I have had much more fun with the "Rooftop run" TMNT game, which is, in all of the above-mentioned points, superior to this poor at best money grab. The one star is given for the art, as nothin else is worth a click.
Very fun! Great game for the TMNT movie
Very fun game with a lot to unlock and upgrade for each turtle. The turtle power can get repetitive but i like that it goes it different orders for each seperate turtle. The AI with the enemies can also get repetitive but i brushed that off when they got harder and i used more upgrades. The entire story mode is a blast except there is no sign of Shredder.. Even though some of the human enemies seem to look like foot clan members in purple ninja clothing. 4/5 for now unless there is updates for more levels including more Villians such as The Shredder and Krag possibly.
- Viacom International Inc.
- 270 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Viacom International Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chump Change $0.99
- Lucky Stars $2.99
- Super Stars $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.