With TheMacU Tutorials App you can view our Mac & iOS(iPad & iPhone) video tutorials. Each tutorial is presented in HD. Watch free preview lessons for each tutorial along with full outlines and descriptions! Tutorials purchased in this App will also appear in the TMU Tutorials Mac App at no extra charge!
• TheMacU All Access Subscription lets you view and download every tutorial available from TheMacU! Join with a Yearly, Monthly or Lifetime subscription.
• The tutorials can also be purchased individually.
• Free preview lessons are available for each tutorial!
• Download the tutorials to your device for viewing on the go!
• Keyboard shortcuts listed for each lesson (Mac tutorials only).
• The viewer is guided through the lessons with zooms and highlights to focus on the subject being discussed.
-TheMacU All Access is a one-year recurring subscription, a monthly recurring subscription or a lifetime non-recurring subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Email us at info@TheMacU.com with any questions or concerns.
You can now log in with the same All Access account used on TheMacU.com. If you don't have one yet, create a free account within the App!
-Rebuilt in Swift
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been an All Access member for almost two years and the app has served its purpose. It’s informative and easy to navigate. I haven’t experienced the issues noted in other reviews. Updates are frequent and timely. The “What’s New in ...” is especially helpful. I recommend the tutorials to anyone who is still getting comfortable with this tech.
Also, some reviewers indicate a lack of customer service. Recently my ID and Password failed to work. I sent an email and received a reply the next day. I followed the directions and was online in a few minutes. The service was flawless as far as this issue was concerned.
Buggy beyond words
Don't get me wrong, the lessons are good WHEN YOU CAN GET THEM. I purchased several, they keep vanishing from my iPhone, when I try to restore all I get is a spinning wheel. Never had any replies to email asking for assistance. Since they "improved" the interface it has all went south! Wish the would fix this, it seems like they are trying to go around the App Store. And by the way… the support link leads nowhere! Gave it 2 stars only because IT USED TO WORK!
The Best Lesson
What I have learned from TMU is “do not buy all access because it means no access but you still pay full price”.
How do you trust the wisdom of a tutorial that will not down load when you paid for it unless you pay for it again?
Not good! I can only hope some day I can down load it.
In the mean time it is a time based subscription and my time is running for nothing.
- Swanson Digital, LLC
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TheMacU.com
- In-App Purchases
- TheMacU All Access $19.99
- Learn - Luminar Edition $3.99
- How to use this App! Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.