By Technology North Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TN ActiveFamily is a portal used by guardians of clients in the TN ActiveCare system, in order to provide up-to-the-minute care and observations while remaining at home.
TN ActiveCare is a client centered, activity tracking and outcome measurement program that enables service providers to improve service accountability and effectiveness. Service providers can quickly build and update service plans, then forward these to a front line worker’s smartphone. Program activities, discrete trials and behavior data are ALL captured efficiently and in real-time allowing goals to be monitored and services adjusted more quickly.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- New feed interface allows you to see all recent sessions, notes, forms and files as as they are uploaded for your family members.
- New family members information view allows you to verify that your family's information is stored correctly with your service provider
- If you keep track of multiple family members using our app, you can now easily switch between them by swiping any family member specific pages (Calendar, Notes, Files, Family Member Information)
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 28, 2013
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Technology North Corporation
- © 2012 Technology North Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.