To:Day - Event planner, to-do list, date countdown & task manager
By Wenjun Zhao
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
To:Day is an event based task manager. A simple to-do list and day counter that lets you manage and plan your important upcoming events.
Have you ever stressed out about preparing for a big event in your life? Thinking the date is so far away but it’s actually much closer? Have a million things to do but find it difficult to prepare?
To:Day is here to help:
• Simply create upcoming events or anniversaries.
• Add all the tasks you need to complete before the big day arrives.
• Count the remaining days in your events and tasks so you can plan ahead.
• Set reminders so you'll never miss an important day.
• "Star" important tasks to make sure you are on top of them.
• Share an event poster with your friends and family!
• Never forget an anniversary again. (Impress your love one by knowing exactly how many days until the big day)
• Simple and elegant design you can actually understand.
• Latest iOS 9 support for 3D touch. (Add new event from home screen, peek and pop open tasks)
• Quickly glance at all your upcoming events in Notification Center.
• Beautiful wallpapers to help you kickstart your events. You can add your own photos too!
• Check off list items with a simple swipe (swipe right to complete, swipe left to delete).
• Archive old events. Move from your bucket list to done list.
Always be ready for upcoming weddings, big exams, adventure trips, or holiday parties.
Have any feedback? Please feel free to send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Minor bug fix
I really love how clean and visually appealing this app is. I'm the kind of person who often has difficulty dealing with a lot of visual clutter, especially when it comes to something like a planner. Events and tasks are easy to set and the different images allow for a way to visually separate everything.
For suggestions, I think it would be a nice addition to have a note section for the event also, not just the task. In addition, I think tasks should have a smaller or slightly indented display on the list view and maybe overlayed with a different color tint to show that it's not an event (it's a bit hard to discern it just from the text bubble itself).
Another feature I think would be cool would be having the app remember the images uploaded by the user onto the app (maybe have two different folders, one for the images that come with the app and another for the images the user uploads?) so that people don't have to constantly find the image they used to use again for events.
I also think it would be visually interesting if there was a flipped color version (gray text and teal background) of the planner!
I tried 3 other apps before finding this one. I have so much going on and it's sometimes difficult to plan multiple things at the same time. This app allows me to create events and list tasks and assign dates to each task. Each day i can execute tasks and ultimately complete tasks from different events simultaneously. It's a wonderful way for me to organize my thoughts and I'm completely obsessed with this app. I'm excited to see future enhancements. I'd like to be able to check off things from the home screen but it's not a deal breaker. The clean look of the app is visually appealing and I can't looking at it or talking about it. I highly recommend this!
Clean Interface & Functional
Downloaded this and another countdown app last night and have been playing with features and adding events. Functionality is pretty much spot on with what I need (countdown/dates to events/occasions). A couple of features would greatly increase practicality: (1) ability to crop down one's own background photos rather than default fill or having to edit before using it; (2) ability to forward events to Google calendar which unifies family member calendars in our home and our work calendars.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 26, 2016
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Wenjun Zhao
- © Wenjun Zhao
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock repeat feature$0.99