Now get accurate with To do list and calendar planner!
To do planner is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
To do planner is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Assigning categories to tasks
• Add priorities to your each task
• different notifications for tasks
Get the app and stay accurate!
• To Do app : Auto-renewal (Yearly $49.99) begins after 3 days of free trial.
• Subscription Price: 3 Day Free Trial then $49.99/year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable To Do app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Write a review and let us know your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I like to stay organized with sticky notes, pocket planners, and to do lists, but I decided that it might be easier to use my phone. Consequently, I downloaded various planner/reminder apps in order to see which one I found most helpful, user friendly, and practical. This app’s simple format and overall design is handy, but I fell that is it is lacking in a few features. For example, when adding a reminder, the user is offered the option to either have the reminder be repeated daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. I found it odd when there was no option for having the reminder never be repeated. With only a few details that could use improvement, I settled on a 5-star rating because the app doesn’t deserve a full star being taken away.
Good app and concept, however there needs to be a way to make reminders not repeat and also the premium option should be a lot more affordable. People are not going to pay $50 a year for a reminders app. $3-4 a month would be smarter and make more profit. There should also be a way to have multiple reminders at different times before an event. I like the app and the categories but it should be worked on in the future to be a successful app.
Good but to much
I got the app when it first came out and I was excited to use it but. It is very simple to set up and dose what it says it should do but the prime version is about $50 which I think is way to much. One of the things that come with the prime is option to change your color from the few they give you at the beginning, to me it all most seems like a video game. So far the free version is good and works well.
- Ever Apps LLC
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ever Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.