Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
To-do Lists provides simple but powerful interface for tasks management.
To-do Lists features:
- Quick, one-click tasks addition/removal.
- Rich-text editing, in-text links support.
- Seamless iCal/Reminders synchronization.
- DropBox synchronization between computers and iOS application version.
- Import/export of to-do lists via text files.
- Printing of to-do lists or mailing them directly from the application.
- Backup and restore of whole to-do database.
- Full drag'n'drop support (make new to-do from web link, file, document, e-mail, or any other text by simply dropping them on to-do list).
- System services support (make new to-do from any text in any application).
- Rolled-up, translucent or floating to-do lists.
- Customized background color, text color, font and checkbox appearance.
- Quick-access icon in system menu.
- To-do Lists Mobile application for your iOS devices which syncs with Mac OS version via Dropbox.
To-do Lists usage video:
http://youtu.be/5KB-4sYcelo (or http://youtube.com/AntlogicCompany )
For more information, visit our site at http://www.antlogic.com/
or Facebook page:
If you have any problems or questions using To-do Lists - visit our support forums at http://www.antlogic.com/forum/
What's New in Version 1.7.5
- New nice icon.
- Improved Dropbox syncing behavior.
- Added icon for dark menu bar style in Yosemite.
- Fixed 'unrollable lists' issue.
- Improvements and fixes with color panel handling.
- Fixed rare bug with alarm for completed task.
- Fixed rare bug with reminder appearance for long tasks.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: Mykola Olshevskyi
- © Antlogic, 2011-2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later