Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
To-do Lists provides simple but powerful interface for tasks management.
To-do Lists features:
- Quick, one-click tasks addition/removal.
- Rich-text editing, in-text links support.
- Seamless iCloud Reminders synchronization.
- DropBox synchronization between computers and To-do Lists Mobile for iOS
- Import/export of to-do lists via text files.
- Printing of to-do lists or mailing them directly from the application.
- Backup and restore of whole to-do database.
- Full drag'n'drop support (make new to-do from web link, file, document, e-mail, or any other text by simply dropping them on to-do list).
- System services support (make new to-do from any text in any application).
- Rolled-up, translucent or floating to-do lists.
- Customized background color, text color, font and checkbox appearance.
- Quick-access icon in system menu.
To-do Lists usage video:
http://youtu.be/5KB-4sYcelo (or http://youtube.com/AntlogicCompany )
For more information, visit our site at http://www.antlogic.com/
or Facebook page:
If you have any problems or questions using To-do Lists - visit our support forums at http://www.antlogic.com/forum/
What's New in Version 1.7.7
fixed accidentally broken compatibility for Mac OS 10.6-10.7
Call me simple
Yep, call me simple, but a checklist is just what I need. A few words and a box to mark it done. If you need an app that does lists, doubles as a rocket launcher, and makes you lattes, don't bother with this one. The extras this app does have are good since I use a special font designed for displexics, and list "page" colors allow me to know at a glance which one is about what. The fact that the done items drop to the bottom and grey out is nice. My daily list is light grey and I use different type sizes to designate something that suddenly gets more important. Yellow is my working list like grocery shopping. You get the idea. I'm probably missing some of the functionality but I'm just a simple gal who needs a checklist.
Use it everyday
I like to run paperless, that includes not having thousands of notes on my desk and stickies on my screen. This is great. I have a bucket list, several to do list, etc. I take notes during calls on things to do and then just check them off and throw away the list when all done. It’s simple and easy. I love that I’m not having to assign due dates and stuff. Just like paper without the paper.
Gets the job done!
I’m a simple gal too. Just give me a couple of lists & I’m good to go. I like that I can email them too; just did that with my IT Superhero. He’ll be over next week & knows exactly what to do. Thanks guys, this is an app I use every day.