To Do Reminder
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly
- Backup and restore your app information
- iCloud backup
- Add reminder with photo
- Add multiple reminder times for same reminder. It's very useful for taking medicine, drink water reminder etc.
- Add location based reminder
- Birthday and Anniversary Reminders
- Send Birthday and Anniversary cards via Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS, Email.
- Add/Update Birthday and Anniversary.
- Import from Birthdays and Anniversary from contacts.
- Import from Birthdays and Anniversary from Facebook.
- Import from Birthdays and from Google.
- New Cards.
- Choose wish from templates or write your own.
- Day/Night theme option
1. Search reminders from list
2. Select and delete multiple completed tasks
3. Select and mark complete multiple overdue tasks
4. Import Facebook birthday calendar in app
5. Select and delete multiple special day contacts.
6. In app settings
1. Do not disturb option added
2. Schedule auto delete the completed reminder
7. In FAQ
1. How to fix reminder notification issue?
8. Performance improvement and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Why would you need my location to work?
I just got this app because it seemed neat. Opened it and first thing I get is a pop up asking me to authorize the app to use my location. Personally, I don’t like to have my location active and I find it drains top much battery. And either way I don’t need reminders to come up in specific locations, so it’s not a feature I’ll need.
But whenever I deny the app any accesa to my location, it will just display a black screen and not work anymore. So what’s the use? Having reminders pop up in a location is a good feature for those who want it, but it should not be necessary to get the app going. Big fail.
Needs some features, badly!
I like the ease of use. I would like to see a place on each remainder for a word or two of notes. I cannot seem to locate a way to edit birthday and anniversary dates, big downfall for me. I really like a lot of things about this app, but what it doesn’t have may lead me to delete it and find another with more of the features I want/need. If the developers fix it quickly I won’t change a thing.
To Do reminder
I do love this app, user friendly and a note section is great. I just wish I could sinc my list with my kindle fire. I first found app for my kindle and use it to write out my list. Then I down loaded app onto I-phone. To be able to have list on phone it looks like I will have to re-type it. If there is a way to transfer list, I have not figured it out. Thank you
- Balpreet Patil
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 App Innovation
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.