To Do Today
By Toby Coulstock
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A large list of things to do can be daunting. To Do Today allows you to focus on just a few - whatever half-handful of things you want to complete today - allowing you to chip away at your tasks steadily rather than give up under the dispiriting weight of the master list. Swipe to assign tasks to be done tomorrow or today, set them to a specific date some time down the line or relegate them to be done someday. (You know, when you get around to it.)
If you have a comment, complaint or compliment, do please send them to email@example.com or tweet me at http://twitter.com/tobycoulstock
I’m always happy to get good feedback, help out anyone with problems and hear any comments you may have.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Added quick actions. If you have an iPhone 6 or 6S, press firmly on the app icon to get a fast overview and quickly jump into the section of the app you want.
- Added some settings. (More to come...)
- Added reminders for tasks.
- Added a notes indicator to tasks.
- Now requires iOS9.
Notable Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a UI problem with long task names.
- Fixed a problem with the font in iOS9.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 04, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Toby Coulstock
- © 2014 Toby Coulstock
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.