You are the veritable sushi master! Prepare your own fun sushi with “Daizu” the skunk!
This app is designed to allow children to be creative by decorating their original sushi.
Serve your delicious, mysterious or impossible sushi to the people of “Tofu Island”!
How about creating sushi that is totally original and serve it to your beloved guests? Spice it up with tons of wasabi or even sprinkle chocolate and gummy bears for those sweet lovers.
Feel free to make any kind of sushi you like at OH!Sushi and have your adventurous guests try them!
- Guests will put in sushi orders but you don’t have to follow them. They love you and will enjoy whatever you make.
- Can make hundreds of different Nigiri, Rolls and Gunkan sushi in 3 specialized kitchens.
- In the Nigiri kitchen, freshness is key. So you start from catching the fish in the aquarium, then cut it up and put it on top of the rice. Be bold and pile up fish and wasabi if you want to.
- In the Roll kitchen, fire the topping bazooka and spray the sushi fillings on the bed of rice. You can go super fat of super skinny, any way you want it.
- In the Gunkan kitchen, top as much fish, meat, candy and popcorn as you wish. You can even take photos and use them as sushi toppings, too.
- Now, let’s have the guests eat your creation. Look forward to their reactions!
- There are no rules in this sushi bar. Be bold, silly and unique!
- No third party ads. Safe environment guaranteed.
After all, what child doesn’t like playing with food? We hope decorating their own sushi in a fun atmosphere will help them grow their imagination. Itadakimasu!
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice, but gets boring.
This game is really cool and you can interact with a lot of things, but soon, it gets really boring for me. One of my brothers (3 yrs) plays this game for days and never gets bored, because obviously, he’s just a little kid. I’m technically a child as well, but this gets boring pretty fast. At first I loved playing this game with my little brother, but now whenever he asks me to play with him I get really annoyed, and most of the time I just play it with him so he will be happy.
I know there are in-app purchases, but they’re technically the same thing over and over. Please add more features! I can’t think of any new ones, but please think of something so I will genuinely enjoy playing with my brother again!
This game was so much fun and the characters made the funniest faces when you either have them good food or spicy food and I really enjoy this game
Good for a little while but...
This is a great game, but it gets old fast, so here are some suggestions to make the game better
•more stuff to put on the sushi
•make the animals not Chew with their mouths open. (It really bothers me)
•make their be more people to come in and eat
•have more types of sushi!!!
- SMARTEDUCATION, Ltd.
- 290.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SMART EDUCATION, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Sushi Fever! $3.99
- Nigiri Pack $1.99
- Gunkan Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.