To PDF - convert documents, webpages and more to PDF
By Darsoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To PDF is absolutely free for those who want to convert Photos, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in Adobe PDF.
If you need more, we propose to buy separetely Converting, Annotating and Sharing features or the full version which includes all features.
The features of complete version of To PDF
Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Scan paper notes and documents
- Product sharp readable images
- Convert to high quality PDFs
- Add drawing
- Place text notes
- Highlight document text
- Add stamps
- Reorder/split/merge PDFs
- Save as Flattened copy
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By Email
- Show using VGA presentation
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
- Monthly: as low as $2.99
- Yearly: as low as $19.99
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Sync files via iCloud.
- Support for 3D Touch-enabled shortcuts.
- Deep press document icon in File Manager to access its preview and actions.
- Improved browser with increased performance.
- Satellite mode support in the maps.
- Improved Excel documents converting.
- Fixes known problems.
This is not going to add “print to PDF"
If that is what you are looking for. As it is you go to Darsoft’s website and you don’t see this application. It appears that for this to work you have to open up the URL in Darsoft’s crappy web browser for it to convert it. It has Google and iCloud folders which require you to log in every time you open them. What I was looking for was an app that would add the print to PDF capabilities that the MAC has and once installed I don’t have to do anything. Not so or at least it appears that way. Their is little to guide you. I thought once they had my $7.99 that this BS would go away and the incessant logins would cease but be prepared to be disappointed. I thought “well perhaps I’ve overlooked something and their will be comprehensive instructions on the website” - not by my account. The splash page is exclusively dedicatee to “PDF Forms” which I expect is but another black hole filled with money in small amounts. I admit there may be something I missed but the app’s name is “To PDF” and that is all I wanted, not sharing, not annotations and surely not VPN but I got them anyway. The one thing I didn’t get was the only thing I wanted to the extent I was willing to pay $7.99 for: an addition to the list of printers that would merely say “Print to PDF”. It promises much and delivers little.
I think that there is a refund process on purchases made within 24 hours. If so I better get in line.
Awesome Study Tool
I depend on this app for studying. This app helped me MBA school and through numerous certification tests. You are able to do anything on your paper, from attaching pictures to making notes highlight in different colors. Plus more tools that will help you pass your exams. Just scan your documents then open them up on this app to start studying.
Completely changed the formatting, and removed important text.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Darsoft Inc.
- © Darsoft Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All features$7.99
- New Converters$7.99
- Scan to PDF$1.99
- 1 month of VPN access$1.99
- 1 year of VPN access$13.99
- VPN Subscription$2.99
- VPN Subscription$19.99