To PDF - convert documents, webpages and more to PDF
By Darsoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To PDF is absolutely FREE for those who want to Convert Web Pages, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in Adobe PDF and Share it.
If you need more, we propose to buy full version which includes Converting any types of documents and Annotating PDFs.
The features of complete version of To PDF:
- Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Scan paper notes and documents
- Product sharp readable images
- Convert to high quality PDFs
- Add drawing
- Place text notes
- Highlight document text
- Add stamps
- Reorder/split/merge PDFs
- Save as Flattened copy
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By Email
- Show using VGA presentation
We offer 3 auto-renewing subscription options:
- 7 days- $1.99
- Monthly- $4.99
- Yearly- $24.99
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
What's New in Version 4.5
Bug fixes: improved creation of a flattened PDF copy. Now the information filled in PDF Forms is available for you.
Love, love, love this little app
When working on my PC I am habitually saving whatever I need to print to a PDF for filing or printing later. When I received my iPad I immediately looked for an app that would work the same way. To PDF was my first choice and I am so pleased with it I never looked for another. It enables me to save what I copy to clipboard, photos, documents, and nearly anything I want to save (site restrictions sometimes hinder) on the web to PDFs. I can create folders to organize my PDFs, rename, email, Air print, and message. I'm sure I've forgotten something but all this is for FREE!!! Hands down this is my favorite little app. A must have if you don't want to print everything to hard copy.
Creates PDFs from Images (and it's free)
I took 4 images I had on my iPad, stitched them together and made a PDF, then sent the PDF using mail without ever using my computer (and this isn't exactly easy in Preview on Mac).
Exactly what I needed, thank you!
Needed to transfer my resume to pdf format. It did exactly that. Plus I emailed it and saved it to ibooks and icloud documents for future use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 96.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Darsoft Inc.
- © Darsoft Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All features$7.99
- New Converters$7.99
- Scan to PDF$1.99
- VPN Subscription$0.99
- 1 month of VPN access$3.99
- VPN Subscription$3.99
- 1 year of VPN access$19.99
- VPN Subscription$19.99