By Corel Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
From the makers of the best-selling Roxio Toast, Toast DVD is the easiest and fastest way to create DVDs on your Mac. Toast DVD is the perfect companion for iMovie, making it easy to share your movies with friends and family.
Toast DVD makes it simple for you to burn discs from the movies you create on your Mac.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Add OS X Yosemite (10.10) compatibility.
• Improved stability.
• Added audio preview support.
• Fixed several bugs.
What’s New in Version 2
• Blu-ray video support as in app purchase
• Video_TS Compilation support
• FLV support
• Stability improvements
What's new in version 1.5
• Create slideshows: add, remove and re-order photos, and adjust the length of time they will appear
• Preview videos, trim unwanted footage and add chapters
• iMovie support
• Disc copy support (Mac OS 10.9 and above only)
• Easily apply audio effects with AU filters
Version 1.0 includes:
• Burn standard and high definition video discs to enjoy on your home entertainment system or computer Burn DVDs, Video-TS Folders and compilations complete with menus
• Burn HD content on standard DVDs to play on most Blu-ray players
• Choose from 25 colorful themes
• Customize menu text, colors, and backgrounds
• Use automatic chapter markers or create your own
• Support for 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
• Include DVD-ROM content
• Save as Disc Image
Important Note: This version only supports OS X 10.7 and later.
If you encounter problems installing or using Toast DVD, please contact us at AppSupport@corel.com.
What's New in Version 2.1
1. Add OS X Yosemite (10.10) compatibility.
2. Improved stability.
3. Added audio preview support.
4. Fixed several bugs.
Works Really Well
I had Toast years ago on another Mac and loved it. Now that there isn’t even iDVD available on new Mac, I had to find a solution quickly. Toast burned perfectly and the menu works great. I used a Macbook Pro 13 purchased in 2014 with external disc drive.
I purchased this app and trying to burn disk with no success. It keeps crashing and it won’t load at all anymore. I’ve gone through 5 discs with no luck. Now it is just annoying. The app did not burn the disk. I fell completely ripped off. And I am not going to waste my time trying to use. So bad it’s almost impressive.
This app is completely unnecessary. I don’t even know what I am getting this app. I actually hate this app. Please fix this asap!!
Works very well
I needed a replacement for iDVD on my MacBook Pro and this did the trick beautifully. Everything has worked smoothly. Seems so far to be a reliable and well designed product. Thanks.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 23, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 227 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: Corel Inc.
- © 2014 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Blu-ray Plug-in$15.99