SPECIAL THANKS to the IndieGoGo contributors for helping make this game possible! I've already got updates planned in the future, but right now... I'm gonna take a nap. BLESS YOUR FACES!
When the Wizard of Darkness awakened, it was up to one man to defeat him. When that man was accidentally killed by one idiot, Tobuscus (or "person of extremely low intelligence" - gently put), the responsibility of becoming an AWESOME WIZARD fell onto him... by default!
- Play as Tobuscus and unlock new spells, wands, and potions as you level up!
- Battle tons of zombies, liches, and other evil creatures on 20 different maps across the Frozen Forest and Molten Mountains!
- Upgrade your Tower and Wizard Gear... or else you'll probably die!
- Draw ancient symbols on your screen to cast spells... ancient like, uhm... a triangle! Or a swirly circle-y thingy to create a huge tornado, allowing you to tilt your touchscreen Spellbook to tell the wind where to spin, hurling zombies into the outer atmosphere and almost out of the screen into REALITY ITSELF!
- Exclusive animated scenes that will bring you into the game in a way no other game has ever done as awesomely anywhere ever before!
- Launch your faithful dog that trusts you - Gryphon - from a cannon directly into battle to plant bombs and explode herds of zombies!
- Gabuscus is also in the game. (He made me include this.)
**IMPORTANT** | PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE GAME UNLESS YOU HAVE AN iPhone 4S OR ABOVE. Unfortunately due to processing limitations, WIZARDS will not run well on the iPhone 4 or below.
Upgraded to support 64 Bit
All Journals are placed and can be collected
Level 9 can be completed with 3 Stars
New Lootcrate Rewards
Ratings and Reviews
Come on !!
Ok wth is up with lvl 7 it's way too hard all the other levels were a breeze and the POW!!!! Dun dun duuuuhhhh "introducing new crazy hard level just like hello neighbor where it's almost freaking impossible" so when Toby did his chip reader rant did he say " a chip reader an apsolutely useless non working product was he realationg to this lvl ?!?!? But btw I love this game it's fun as hell but it's also rage filling and once you get the game and beat the first few lvl(s) then you will get addicted and not stop playing so yes get this game worth the money ? Eeeeeehhhh JK HELL FRILLIN THE BEEF JAM YA!!!!! It is worth the money but LVL GOD **** ing seven cmon when I double tap the skeletons to use my wand And make them not invulnerable or whatever it doesn't even work and my tower gets destroyed. And--WOAH WHAT THE SESAME HELL WAS DAT DID YOU SEE DAT please tell me you saw that. And I made fan art of the cover of this game it's not the best but I'll tweet TOBUSCUS the fan made art !! But anyway grammar game highly recommend getting it and I may or may not have a youtu- u k ow what ignore that and remember to DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO SUBSCRIIIIIBE!!!
I absolutely love this game. The mechanics themselves are highly addictive and easy to use, yet challenging enough to be engaging and set your entire focus onto each level. You have to take constant note on what enemy is where and how best to hit them. I would play it even if I wasn't a fan of Toby.
WITH Toby, this game is a ball. The voice-acting is hilarious, the script is witty, the characters are nostalgically familiar, and the art style is simplistic yet pleasing. Toby, along with Gabe and Gryphon, add a depth of humor that's appealing to any age. Every ounce of anything is designed to make you laugh, even the descriptions of items--especially the descriptions of items. It's incredibly refreshing to find money well-spent on an app, and its brilliance can only be expected from Toby "Tobuscus" Turner. I thank his and his team for designing such an addictive game, while my family curses them for leading me to hours of ill-concealed giggles and utter ignorance of the world around me.
Is it worth the $5... Maybe
Personally, I am a fan of this game. It has a different feel from any tower defense game, and seeing that it's been out for a few months, the bugs aren't an issue to me. Now if you don't enjoy difficulty to your tower defense, bloons might be better suited for you. Do not spend the $5 if you don't mind being rage induced for a while through trial an error. If you do spend the money to get this game however, you will not stop playing.
- MoeSuckra Inc
- 438.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Moe Suckra Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.