Toca Kitchen Monsters
By Toca Boca AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! In this Monster edition of the super-hit Toca Kitchen you can cook and play with food for two hungry monsters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for the response from the hungry monster...
- 2 cool monsters - each with their own favorite food!
- 8 different ingredients that can be prepared in many different ways!
- Season the food - but watch out if you do it too much...
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix any of the ingredients
- Optional vegetarian mode!
- Fantastic original artwork!
- No rules or stress - play any way your kids want to!
- Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Toca Kitchen Monsters is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? What do Monsters like to eat? Why do the Monsters spit some food out if it is over-seasoned? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca toys, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Your kids can play with it however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
unique app, definitely worth downloading
1. While I agree with some reviewers that this app has not much of a purpose, i must say it is really well done. It's not really educational, but it's a nice distraction if you want them to be occupied with something for good 10 minutes. It sort of replaces real playing, which is good and bad.
3. Conceptually, it's brilliant!
2. The drawings are fun, cool and believable. The angle point of view is really catchy and unique.
I will look into other app from the same developer because they do have a cool niche.
My daughter-wise, she loves it. Though I don't want her to replace real toys with this, it's still great for traveling, etc.
Cooking several things at a time
i wish you could cook several items at once 1.put multiple items in the blender at once and see what happens there would be a hud that pops up and then you tap a fruit it will put a check on the foods you tapped then to blend youll tap blend and take you to it.2.ok im not doing all if them basically every thing is like the blenders tap the fruit then tap blend when your ready.i want to make some suggestion for the next update for more foods like olives or chicken or more meats toca or anyone i thank you to take the time to read this whole thing:)
Fantastic app for kids
This app has consistently been a favourite in our house, first with my son and later my daughter. Really appreciate the open-ended play design -- it's like having a kitchen play set in my purse. Extremely handy in a tight spot! Both kids love the monsters' reactions to the dishes they've proudly prepared. Great work!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Toca Boca AB
- © Toca Boca
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.