With Toca Kitchen Sushi, you’re the chef of a busy seaside restaurant. Customers come in, and you decide what they’re going to eat. Feel like slicing up squid, asparagus, and candy canes, and rolling it all up into a cone of seaweed? Go right ahead. Want to make stars and hearts of watermelon and mix them with fish and hot peppers? Make the roundest rice ball? You’ve got great tools for that right at your fingertips. With a fantastic array of ingredients, condiments, tools, serving dishes and some hidden surprises, you’re set for some serious play.
Once you’re finished cooking up something unexpected for your customers—it could even be totally gross if you want—sit back and see how they react. That might be the most surprising thing of all!
- Greet your customers, then head to the fridge to see all your fresh ingredients. Choose from rice, tuna, avocado, asparagus, squid, salmon, pepper, salami, radish, candy canes (no joke!), ginger, potato, tofu, shrimp and many, many more. If you’d rather stick to just veggies, switch to the vegan setting!
- The shape machine is 1,000 light years ahead of a plain old rice cooker. Using the control panel, you can form any ingredient into different shapes, like an oval, square, or even a flower!
- The rolling mat is where everything comes together. Whether it’s a sheet of seaweed, tofu or lettuce, you can roll up your ingredients into sushi, funky cones, giant burritos, you name it.
- Want your food a bit well-done? Crank up the temperature on the frying pan and see what happens.
- Hit the cutting board to slice up your ingredients or your sushi rolls. Your blade is masterful—it can cut through anything, like a huge fish or hard salami!
- Once you’ve prepared your meal, it needs the perfect plate. Get artistic about it, arrange the food in perfect patterns, or make a huge, messy pile; even decorate with funny stickers. Do something extra and you may get a big reaction from your customers!
- The dining counter is where your customers finally get to see your culinary creation, grab their chopsticks and dig in. Will their eyes brighten in delight, or will they make a grossed-out face?
So, what will you serve today?
Toca Boca creates digital toys and other playful products for kids around the world. Since its first product launch in 2011, Toca Boca has released 42 apps that have been downloaded more than 225 million times in every country, making it the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Its products focus on sparking kids’ imaginations and creating opportunities for open-ended play. With offices in San Francisco and Stockholm, Toca Boca is owned by Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. For more information, please visit www.tocaboca.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not great
This game is amazing, however, I wish it was easier to switch characters, like in the old Toca kitchen game. In the old game we got to choose who we wanted, now it is a cycle where we get someone, and the time it takes for them to switch out for another person takes quite long. I personally hope that in the future there is a button which makes it easier. Also, like in the old games the character have a lot of emotions. They can think some things are “eh”, “MMMM!”, “Bleh!” And more, however; it feels like whenever I serve one person food, I get the same reaction each time. Thank you for the game though. I love it
Awesome!! Please read...
I love this game!! Sushi is probably my favorite meal! I love Toca Boca too. The way you style your apps makes me excited when another app is announced! I think you should make another app like this called Toca kitchen robo café. Or like ice cream, milkshake, bakery shop. If you take up on my idea the cafe should have of course the drinks they serve at the café and pancakes and chocolate witch you can ground up and other things you might want to add. The condiment options would be a chocolate sauce, whipped cream or strawberry sauce and more!!
Please consider this idea 😊
Love,Your biggest fan, Sammy
Toca Kitchen Sushi
I love this app because you get to use your creativity to build things. One thing I built was a snowman. I also love how you can switch between players by hitting a button. I also want to say that this game is good for kids. Also CALLING ALL PARENTS GET THIS GAME AND OTHER TOCA BOCA GAMES!!! Also I would like to say thank to the creator and the team of Toca Boca for making AWESOME games!!!😀👍🏻
- Toca Boca AB
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Toca Boca AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.