Toca Life: Stable
By Toca Boca AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to a world of horses and adventure! Groom horses, care for them and show them! Engage in some medieval jousting or role-play the Wild West. Ride motorcycles and camp out under the stars! You can play your way in Toca Life: Stable!
EXPLORE AN EXCITING WORLD
THE STABLE: Step into the stable and can care for your horses. Wash them, brush them, then saddle up for a trot. When you're finished grooming your horses (and cleaning up their poop!), take a well-deserved break in the club room.
THE ARENA: Next, advance to the arena and show off your horse's jumping skills. Hear the cheers when the winners take their place on the podium. After the celebration, you can race motorcycles in the arena — vroom! — or get a snack in the food court.
THE FOREST: Ready to frolic in the forest? Choose your most trusted horse and head off for an adventure in the woods, where you can sleep under the stars in your sleeping bag, then wake up for a swim in the waterfall.
THE SHOP: When you need more horse tack, head over to the shop — you'll find everything you need.
TRAVEL BETWEEN LOCATIONS
Each location gives you access to the horse transport, so you can get your horses, equipment, bikes and even characters from here to there. Put what you want to move into the transport, close the door and select the new location by tapping an icon. Everything will arrive in the selected location so you can begin your next adventure!
CREATE AN ORIGINAL VIDEO OF YOUR STORY
Use the in-app recording feature to create an original video! This feature records your voice as you’re telling the story, along with your characters’ movements. Create videos up two minutes long and save them to your camera roll to share later!
GET INSIDER INFO EACH WEEK
Don’t miss Life Weekly! This is your source for hilarious videos, insider tips and awesome fan art. Tap the lightbulb in the top right corner of the start screen to get updates every week. This free feature gives you fun insights into the whole world of Toca Life!
- Explore four locations: stable, arena, forest and shop.
- Create stories for 24 new characters plus horses and other animals!
- Care for your horses: feed them, lather them up till they're nice and clean, brush them.
- Choose outfits from your favorite themes: medieval, western, everyday stable life and fantasy!
- Hop on to ride bikes in the forest and race motorcycles in the arena!
- Set up obstacles and show off your horse's jumping skills!
- Eat at the food court and use the portable potties!
- Have a campout!
- Snuggle into your sleeping bag to stay warm under the stars!
- Take a canoe ride or swim by a waterfall.
- Make music with magical lily pads!
- Move horses, characters and objects from here to there in the horse transport!
- Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No third-party advertising
One of our top requests for the Toca Life series has been horses! So we made an app that's all about horses! What do you want to see next in the Toca Life series? Share your suggestions by submitting a review, or share them with @tocaboca on Instagram & YouTube!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids' perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 130 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Thanks for playing Toca Life: Stable!
We've squashed some bugs in this update:
• A lot less crashes when you enter any location (also known as the disco ball bug). We've solved it.
• We've removed the quadruple legs bug! Characters will no longer have 4 legs when sleeping.
• We fixed the recording bug that sometimes occurred in the horse transport.
On a completely different note: We've swapped the radio for a boombox in the forest.
I love this app So much but......
I love this game but I have a few suggestions there should be a toca hospital and a toca forest with a abandoned shack for the house with lanterns for lights and only a radio and there should be bears and bunnies and wolfs and bob cats and birds! And for the transportation there should be a old wagon and there should be a small set up shack with no walls except the back one and there should be goblins and elfs and a field with trees animals can go on and flowers every where and a water fall with sparkling crystals and deer too and baby animals and squirrels and mice. There should have some camping stuff in the store and in the field there could be a blue camp fire! I also think you should add a toca Royal castle for the series it should have a king and queens room and a room for a princess and a room room for the prince and a throne room. Also a court yard with flowers you can grow like roses and dandelions and tulips and marigolds and Mary bells. And in the court yard there should be a stable with at least three horses one should be black another white and a brown one with gray hair and there be a small little forest with some trees and a few flowers and mushrooms and some animals and there should be a white unicorn with gold hooves and a gold horn and light pink hair.
There should be a town we're there was a little shack set up for food anther for armor and one more for well random things that might be useful.
I have an idea....
I love all of the Toca Boca games I have all of the toca life and lots of other ones too. I think that you should make a game that would allow you to take things from one game to another. For example, you want to take a horse from toca stable and a person from toca school to the hotel in toca vacation. What you would need to do is to buy the app to allow you to do this and then update all of your toca games so you could then press a button on them to let you go to the app that brings you and your things to another world and you would have to check off the worlds that you have on that game that would bring you and your things to another world. If anyone reads this I appreciate it a lot because I have been thinking of this for a long time. I know that it is hard work but I would think that the people who make the other toca Boca games are skilled enough. They make the. Best games ever!!!! Again thanks for your time.
I love this game so much!! But I have a couple suggestions.
1. So, when we put liquid on the fire, it evaporates. I mean, that's cool and all, but then when I'm camping, I don't have any water. I don't want to keep having to go to the stables, fill up my bucket, go back to the forest, drink the water, go back to the stables, etc. We should be able to drop a bucket or a water bottle in the lake, and fill it with water. We could also put the bucket/water bottle on the pan, over the portable grill, and boil the water, to sterilize it.
2. This kind of goes along with the water thing, but you know how in the forest, we have the thermos full of hot cocoa or coffee or whatever it is? Well, we should be able to fill the thermos with whatever we want, so then we would have an unlimited amount of whatever we filled it with. So we could put soda in there, or water, or tea or something like that.
3. So, we can "clean" and "groom" the horses, but they don't actually get dirty, so we're really just cleaning an already-clean horse. The horses should get dirty the longer you ride them, so then we're actually CLEANING the horses.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! ☺️ I love all the toca games, and I really hope you'll take my suggestions!! 💚💚
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 267 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Toca Boca AB
- © Toca Boca AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.