By Toca Boca AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
4 cute characters, more patterns + loads of extra cool accessories! Design and style your own clothes!
Time to get busy with those design skills! With Toca Tailor, you can create, combine and style fun outfits for four different characters. Choose between lots of clothing designs, then tailor them by adjusting hems and lengthening sleeves.
Mix and match colours, prints and fabrics – or use the built-in fabric camera to create your very own unique patterns from things around you. You can also use pictures from your device’s Camera Roll! Then add buttons, pockets and other original details. Once your outfit looks good, add the finishing touches: hats, shoes and fun accessories. Like what you see? Take a snapshot of your creation, using your own room as a background!
Toca Tailor recreates the feeling of a great dress-up party. It’s a good way of playing around with colours and patterns and allows unlimited creativity. Thanks to simple multi-touch gestures, it’s easy to move, rotate and adjust patterns and decorations to create completely unique designs.
- 4 fun characters to choose from
- Mix, match, rotate and adjust 24 different fabric patterns
- Create your own unique patterns with the camera feature
- Add 24 different clothing details – buttons, bows and much, much more
- Style characters with 30 cool accessories – glasses, moustaches, jewellery
- Use the built-in camera to create your own background for style snapshots
- Easy-to-use, kid-friendly interface with incredible creative possibilities
- Beautiful original graphics
- No rules, stress or time limits – play any way you want
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
As with all Toca Boca toys, Toca Tailor presents a kid-friendly interface promoting creative, open-style play with no rules, time limits, third-party advertising or in-app purchases. Toca Tailor is suitable for ages 4 and up.
** Please note that even though the app works for iPad 1, the camera feature does not due to the fact that iPad 1 doesn't have a camera. However, you can still use the photo album. **
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
Toca Boca is an award winning game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
The Hand that rocks the Mabel. I mean... Toca. Whatever.
I'm gonna be honest, this app is fun. But... I wouldn't get too worked up. Yes, I still play it, and yes, it is really fun, but I think it needs two more things. One; more characters. And not animals, people, please. It's more fun to put clothes on a person, and I know it sounds weird, but dressing a sloth is not satisfying. Two; as a dorky little girl, I do not really use, um, however you spell those add on purses and such. But in here, I love them. My suggestion? More shoes! I love the turquoise sneakers, and we need more awesome stuff like those. Also more earrings and glasses. I wear glasses, and they're like build-a-bear workshop only more awesome. Maybe braces? Thanks for listening! Please consider an update!
It's really good, just a couple suggestions.
I love all the Toca Boca apps. I have almost all of them. It's great, I just have a few suggestions.
1. You should be able to style their hair in a bun or pony tail. Maybe even a braid. I know you can do that in the hair salon but you don't get to design their outfit. Maybe even some make up.
2. Have different backgrounds to take pictures.
3. Have some more models. Maybe blond human models. And even a cute dog.
4.you should be able to create outfits for pets.
5.have a waiting room for the other models. Have food like cookies. Also have a area with nail polish so you can paint their nails.
6. More earrings and heels. Be able to color the shoes.
Great, close to perfect
I love this app! It's cool and fun and I enjoy making clothes out of pictures in my camera roll. The animation is great. My only issues would be to make more accessories (as there are only about 5 pairs of shoes and using then often can be dull). Also, to make new characters and maybe add a hair option. Otherwise, it's great! Kids will definitely love this app. Buy it if you can spare $2.99.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 03, 2013
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Toca Boca AB
- © Toca Boca
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.