Today - Habit tracker for goals & routines
By Neybox Digital Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Today is a habit tracker, allowing you to create a custom dashboard for each of your habits, combining data from an expanding variety of cards, integrating various types of information.
Today’s method goes beyond the famous Jerry Seinfeld’s “don’t break the chain” approach. We encourage a more deep and mindful approach that help you strengthen each step of the habit formation process through positive re-enforcement.
AVAILABLE CARD TYPES
- Apple Health charts: Connect Today with Apple’s Health to view and track more than 30 different Health data sources such as Steps, Weight, Sleep, Active Calories and Caffeine. Each chart allows you to set a goal value and you can add or edit your values right inside the app.
- Custom charts: Track anything else with custom charts. Add as many as you want and customise their title and measuring unit and goal to suit your needs. Adding a new value is just a double tap away.
- Custom counters: Track any aggregate metric, adding or subtracting values as you go.
- Milestones & Todo Lists: In many cases, breaking down a habit into smaller easier more manageable steps helps you stay on track. An other way to use the Milestones it to track down important milestones and get you motivated. Want to use it both ways? No problem, you can add as many Milestones card you need per habit.
- Journal & Notes: Organise your habit by adding jotting down important notes, tips and thoughts about your progress. Writing about your progress has been proven highly motivational.
- Photo Galleries: Create photo galleries to visually mark and monitor your progress or add motivating photos from your camera roll. As an added bonus, you can set an image from your photo gallery as a cover for your habit. [Premium Feature]
The free version of Today allows one widget for each type.
NOTIFICATION CENTER WIDGET
Get a clear view of your habits and check-in on opening the app!
Stay motivated by earning badges as long as you stay true to your goals. Share your badges with the world to celebrate your progress!
DATA BACKUP [Premium feature]
We know that your data is precious, so you can choose between iCloud and Dropbox to backup all your habit data for safekeeping and restore, if needed. Today supports automated backup in the background, to make sure that your data is always up to date without any extra effort.
PASSCODE LOCK AND TOUCH ID SUPPORT [Premium feature]
Keep all your habit data private by using a 4 digit passcode to access the app. For all devices that support Touch ID, unlock the app with just your fingerprint.
3D TOUCH SHORTCUTS
For 3D touch enabled devices, shortcuts are available in order to quickly:
- Create a new habit
- View your habits due for today
- View your profile
SMART REMINDER NOTIFICATIONS
Create a reminder for each of your habits and check-in your habit directly through the notification without opening the app.
Access the basic data for your habit straight through your iPhone’s search bar! Tapping on any result will directly take you to your habit within the app.
BEAUTIFUL & EASY TO USE UI
- Beautifully animated, intuitive gesture based interfaced
- Clean iOS9 inspired design.
- Easy to access help screens and video guide.
PREMIUM VERSION (available as an in-app purchase) unlocks the following features:
- Unlimited cards per habit
- Reach your full potential by tracking unlimited habits
- Backup and restore all you data using iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Keep your data safe and private using TouchID or a passcode
- Use your own photos or select from our ever expanding library of inspiring covers
- Apple Watch app, bringing habit management to your wrist
- More customisation options and functionality for the existing card types and introduction of new ones.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Fixed an issue with certain Health charts acting strangely on some occasions
- Fixed an issue with the notification centre widget not updating correctly when start day for week is changed
Beautiful and intuitive design
This is by far the most beautiful app I've ever had on my phone. So much so that it makes me happy when I use it, which is what you want in an app for personal growth.
My only minor gripe is that I find it difficult to navigate back and forth between habits. The swipe left and right feature is a little difficult and if you don't swipe just right, you will just bring up the cards instead of moving to the next habit. I've only been using the app for three days, so maybe it will become more natural, but I don't think having small arrows to tap to navigate would affect the look of the app much in return for the functionality it provides. Also, having the option to continuously scroll through habits (rather than stopping at the last one and having to go all the way back to the first one) would be super helpful. Lastly, the 3D Touch to log doesn't seem to work for me, so I have to double-tap instead. No big deal, but would just be nice to have 3D Touch work.
Overall, worth every penny for premium and can't wait to see what other apps this company comes out with!!!!
Light years ahead of other habit trackers--get Premium!
This is the most beautiful app currently on my phone. The functionality matches the looks. The ability to add counters, totals, milestones and other metrics to a habit makes this the most powerful habit app out there. You can see the data behind your habits. I love that I can add covers to the habits, I've added related artwork that subtly reminds me why I'm doing the habit in the first place.
One reviewer said that since each habit has it's own page, it makes marking off many habits difficult. That makes no sense to me. The main page has a complete list of all Habits and you can mark off basic habit completions off from there as you would in other habit apps. The beauty behind this app is you can really dive deep into your specific habit and keep track of important progress/data.
For example, I have a sales goal to contact 50 prospects per day. I can use a resettable counter to count each time I make a contact. I can use the custom chart to track my daily total. And I can use another counter to keep track of my totals for the year. And I can use milestones to keep track of long-term goals (e.g. 1000 contacts).
The only thing I'd add would be the ability to export everything to CSV so I can also look at the data on Google Sheets. Also a Slack integration and desktop app would get me really excited... :)
A pleasure to use
This is a beautifully designed app that does exactly what I need it to do. It makes it easy to track things through the Notification Center, but also rewards you for opening the app as it really is a pleasure to look at. It gives you a lot of information about your habits without overloading you. The developers seem committed to improving the app, and I'm excited to see what's in store. Definitely recommend trying and purchasing the full version.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 98.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Neybox Digital Ltd.
- © Neybox Digital Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Today Premium Unlock$4.99