Today is your free personal habit tracker that helps you organize your day and build life-changing habits. Quit bad habits and stay on track with Today's unique visual and rewarding approach based on proven methods from behavioral science.
What makes Today unique?
SIMPLE & INTUITIVE
Today's clean and simple interface is designed to help you track you multiple habits and activities with a few simple gestures that feel natural right from the first launch.
MOTIVATING PHOTO COVERS
Choose a full-screen photo cover for each of your habits to motivate yourself and stimulate you visually to stay on track. Select from our ever-growing photo gallery or choose one of your own photos.
CUSTOMIZATION WITH CARDS
Today is the first habit tracker app that lets you build a fully customizable dashboard for each habit by combining cards that offer unique functionality: Apple Health Charts, Custom charts, Customer counters, To-do lists, Journal, Streak Calendar, Photo Galleries and more. Select those that best fit your habit and the way you want to track it.
INSIGHTFUL STATISTICS & TRENDS
You can manage what you can't measure. Get a clear overview of your check-ins and persistence across all your habits and activities from your profile in Today. Discover your weak spots to help you tweak and optimize your plan for maximum success.
WIN BADGES AND AWARDS
Developing a new habit or quitting a bad one is not just about checking a box every day. Today rewards with badges as you make progress to help you be more mindful of your journey and push you in the right direction.
SECURE AUTOMATIC BACKUPS
Your data is precious. Use Today's automatic backup feature to save all your data on your personal iCloud Drive or Dropbox folder for safekeeping and restore, if needed.
Your privacy matters. Protect your all your habit data by using Today’s Touch ID or Face ID lock. For all devices that don’t support Touch ID or FaceID, we have enabled a 4-digit passcode.
APPLE WATCH APP
Today on the Apple Watch gives a quick and clear overview of all your check-ins due for today and check-in with a simple gesture. The Apple Watch complication will keep you up to the task and let you know when every single goal is complete.
RICH NOTIFICATIONS & TODAY WIDGET
Set up as many reminders as you need for each of your habits. Using Rich Notifications, each notification comes with a beautiful graphical representation of your progress and the option to check-in without leaving the app. Today Widget allows you to view and complete your tasks quickly.
Visit our website to learn about all of Today's features: htts://neybox.com/today/
Download Today and change your life today!
(All of Today's features can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.)
- Custom photo covers and full access to all premium cover galleries
- Add unlimited cards per habit
- Access to premium cards
- Track unlimited habits
- Backup and restore all using iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Control access to your habits using FaceID, TouchID or a 4-digit passcode.
Multiple weekly and monthly habits
We’ve completely reworked the way Today handles monthly, and weekly habits. Until now, the progress of weekly and monthly habits was based on daily check-ins which is not the ideal way to track your progress for these kinds of habits. Starting from this version of Today, all your progress for weekly and monthly habits is based on weeks and months respectively so that you can finally track these habits properly. As an added bonus, this change made it possible to increase the number of check-ins per week or month!
You now have the option to skip a day, week or month. "Skipping" is great when you can’t do a check-in for an on-going habit due to special circumstances (e.g. You are on vacation, you got sick for a few days, it’s a special day for you etc.) When you skip a day, week or month your streak won’t break and you can always undo a "skip", if you change your mind.
Redesigned streak calendar
We have redesigned the way the Streak calendar looks in order to make it easier to track your progress visually. We’ve added a new way of representing streaks as well as helpful indicators that show which days are skipped and which days contain check-ins.
- Fixed a bug that would corrupt the habit frequency of existing or newly setup habits. If you experience that issue, please edit each one of your habits to select the desired frequency, after installing the update.
- Several stability fixes on the Apple Watch and iPhone
Ratings and Reviews
With Today tracking our goals, we feel like we’re forming good habits, not frustration. Simple in all the right ways, this helpful tracker uses a smart check-in based approach, letting you record your progress with a single tap. Plus, the app lets you set each goal on its own pane, complete with custom-tailored backgrounds. It all adds up to a package that makes your aspirations feel individual and important.
Great user interface and easy to use
The app interface is wonderful. But the app is missing some essential features.
1. Viewing number of days on a monthly calendar. I don’t need fancy graph. Just want to see my days on the calendar. (This is available now. Thanks so much.)
2. Setting a habit to include every day of the week or month. I want daily checkins. Weekly only allows 6. Why not 7? Monthly only allows 25 not 30. These restricts are prohibitive. I don’t get it. (They added a daily option will allows all the days. That works but it does not reset like the weekly option. So I have to use daily in order to have seven checking per week.
3. I love the added cards. I chose to use the milestone card for a project. When I checked the first milestone as completed it was removed from the list. The correct action is to show a check mark. I went through the trouble to create the list so that I could see my progress. Please allow check marks instead of deleting.
4. Streaks. I’d like to know see my streaks. Not just how many days badge. If I performed an activity 21 times but not in a row then this is not a 21 day streak. A streak is number of consecutive days.
This app has potential. But has many small issues.
I purchased the pro version and I’m hoping the developers will continue to work out the problems. So far great job. This app is going to be awesome if they continue on the path their on.
Thank you for this app and your continued support.
Hello! The streak calendar in Today allows you to review and check-in on any day. We're noted your request to display the number of days since you started the habit.
We're also working on an update that will all the restrictions that you mention. Thank you for your patience.
Love the app, but issues are frustrating
I use the premium version and have rated this app before. Last time I said the only thing missing was notification badges, those little red numbers that stay on the app icon and remind you to check things off at some point. I was told then that an update with that feature was “going to be released in a few days.” Still hasn’t happened, and now my notifications have stopped altogether - I haven’t gotten any reminders in the last 5 days, even though I have multiple reminders set up every day.
I’ve had similar issues with their other app, Pillow - been told they were going to release pretty basic features “in a few days” that then never happened. I didn’t realize it was the same developer until today, but now it’s making sense. I “returned” and got a refund for the premium version of Pillow. Not really sure what to think about apps from this developer anymore, but I hope the Today reminders issue gets fixed soon. It’s a beautiful app and I hate to have wasted my money.
Hello! As a small team, we try to do our best to bring new features and updates the soonest possible. Icon badges are indeed in development and as previously mentioned, they will be available in an upcoming update. However, we can't provide a more accurate estimate at this moment. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Lastly, our support team will be more than happy to help you with the notifications issue that you mention. To contact support: Open Today on your iPhone › Tap on the Habit overview button on the Top Left › Tap on Settings on the bottom right › Select 'Helpdesk'
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 259 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Neybox Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- All premium features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.