Today - Habit tracker
By Neybox Digital Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Today is a habit tracker, allowing you to create a custom dashboard for each of your habits, combining data from an expanding variety of cards, integrating various types of information.
Today’s method goes beyond the famous Jerry Seinfeld’s “don’t break the chain” approach. We encourage a more deep and mindful approach that help you strengthen each step of the habit formation process through positive re-enforcement.
AVAILABLE CARD TYPES
- Apple Health charts: Connect Today with Apple’s Health to view and track more than 30 different Health data sources such as Steps, Weight, Sleep, Active Calories and Caffeine. Each chart allows you to set a goal value and you can add or edit your values right inside the app.
- Custom charts: Track anything else with custom charts. Add as many as you want and customise their title and measuring unit and goal to suit your needs. Adding a new value is just a double tap away.
- Custom counters: Track any aggregate metric, adding or subtracting values as you go.
- Milestones & Todo Lists: In many cases, breaking down a habit into smaller easier more manageable steps helps you stay on track. An other way to use the Milestones it to track down important milestones and get you motivated. Want to use it both ways? No problem, you can add as many Milestones card you need per habit.
- Journal & Notes: Organise your habit by adding jotting down important notes, tips and thoughts about your progress. Writing about your progress has been proven highly motivational.
- Photo Galleries: Create photo galleries to visually mark and monitor your progress or add motivating photos from your camera roll. As an added bonus, you can set an image from your photo gallery as a cover for your habit. [Premium Feature]
NOTIFICATION CENTER WIDGET
Get a clear view of your habits and check-in on opening the app!
APPLE WATCH APP
Get a quick overview of your daily habits right from your wrist! You can check-in on any habit and get a quick summary of your weekly streak with a simple gesture. The watch face complications show the remaining check-ins for the day to keep you motivated and on track.
Stay motivated by earning badges as long as you stay true to your goals. Share your badges with the world to celebrate your progress!
DATA BACKUP [Premium feature]
We know that your data is precious, so you can choose between iCloud and Dropbox to backup all your habit data for safekeeping and restore, if needed. Today supports automated backup in the background, to make sure that your data is always up to date without any extra effort.
PASSCODE LOCK AND TOUCH ID SUPPORT [Premium feature]
Keep all your habit data private by using a 4 digit passcode to access the app. For all devices that support Touch ID, unlock the app with just your fingerprint.
3D TOUCH SHORTCUTS
For 3D touch enabled devices, shortcuts are available in order to quickly:
- Create a new habit
- View your habits due for today
- View your profile
SMART REMINDER NOTIFICATIONS
Create a reminder for each of your habits and check-in your habit directly through the notification without opening the app.
Access the basic data for your habit straight through your iPhone’s search bar! Tapping on any result will directly take you to your habit within the app.
BEAUTIFUL & EASY TO USE UI
- Beautifully animated, intuitive gesture based interfaced
- Easy to access help screens and video guide.
PREMIUM VERSION (available as an in-app purchase) unlocks the following features:
- Unlimited cards per habit
- Reach your full potential by tracking unlimited habits
- Backup and restore all you data using iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Keep your data safe and private using TouchID or a passcode
- Use your own photos or select from our ever expanding library of inspiring covers
What's New in Version 1.5
- Adaptations for iOS 11 and WatchOS4
- Apple Watch bug fixes and stability improvements
What is not to love?
Beautiful app! So much flexibility too. 2 Times a day, five times a week or only on certain days... Can even be a super achiever and go beyond scheduled frequencies. So beautiful that it makes me want to just do the items so I can click them off. Much much better watching some green sticks grow or green dots being string together as in most streak/habit apps. That alone is well worth the price of a smoothie or frappe. 😊.
Add custom chart
Best #todo app, to improve flexibility you can add new chart to analysis of my do, e.g. What time is finish it, usually, etc
The update in Oct 2017 messed up everything!
Most of the dates got changed/moved with the new update. So frustrating.
Developers - why did this happen?
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 02, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 135 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Neybox Digital Ltd.
- © Neybox Digital Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All premium features$4.99