TODAY’s app offers the latest news and updates on Singapore, South-east Asia and other parts of the world, including informed analyses, commentaries, food reviews, and entertainment and travel news. Get breaking news alerts and read unlimited articles for free. The updated app also offers the print edition of TODAY, S’pore’s second-most read newspaper. Other features include:
- Great design and reading experience
- Weekday and weekend features
- Read and share stories on your favourite social networks
- Personalise your news experience by setting the sections you would like to read first
- Customise the push notifications that you would like to receive
- Bookmark stories
- Save clippings from your favourite stories
- Send us a news Tip-Off via the app
- News alerts
- Multimedia content available on TODAY's digital platforms
- Download and read our print edition
Compatibility with iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
We set you thinking... how buggy the app startup is
The display of news and navigation works ok for me.
However I hate the way the startup screen can just freeze there (presumably waiting for the ad to load) in cases of bad network connectivity, or the app crashes like what the previous reviewer said. Sometimes the ad shows but the close button does not work. I can't even proceed to read the news and have to close the program, bring up the app switcher and then kill the app (it stays stuck at that screen if I just go back to Home screen and relaunch the app).
This can happen during my MRT ride (with bad network coverage underground) even after I have purposely refreshed with the latest news just a few minutes before taking the train. Please improve on this! The news available is pointless if I can't even get to the screen to read them!
Good app for overseas Singaporean
As an overseas Singaporean, I use this app to keep myself updated on news on Singapore. Great contents. Articles are short and to the point. I can still read the articles even without Internet connection. Great app! Keep up the good work!
How the heck do you change the font size?
I'm an idiot. Given that the default font size is minuscule, I'm sure the developers have coded in a way for us to increase the font size but, for the life of me, I can't seem to find the settings that will do it!
The NYTimes, Straits Times and Channelnewsasia apps all have the ability to increase font size so I'm sure iToday can too. Don't hide the settings! Please tell me where to change the font sizes!
- Mediacorp Pte Ltd
- 77.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009 MediaCorp Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.