Managing Little League just got a little easier. Today’s Lineup makes pre-game strategy simple to set your lineup and position players from your iPhone or iPad.
• Quickly set your lineup and position players for all your games
• Drag and drop to easily reposition players in the lineup
• Chart all position players inning by inning
• Share as a PDF or CSV document with other coaches
• Print the lineup for your dugout and other team
• Sync data across platforms and use iPad or iPhone anytime
• Save your lineups and defense from game to game
• Edit available positions to create custom positions or choose from a set list of commonly used positions on a team by team basis
• Data syncs to the cloud after making edits and when updating
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, but there are so many glitches. I have lost all info several times. I had the complete lineup done and it deleted everything. This is so frustrating. Also if you want to add a player in the lineup you have to delete everyone under them. When you try to email it only sends it sometimes.
Can’t get Signed In
I can’t even get past registration. I’ve tried two different emails to sign up and I haven’t got a confirmation for either one. I tried “Forgot my Password” and it finally sent me an email!.... with a “hyperlink” that is purely text. I like the idea of this app but it’s literally unusable.
Lose data almost daily
You log in with your email and password but it doesn’t retain any data.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.