This free app is a personalized guide to your child’s age and stage from Today’s Parent, Canada’s most trusted parenting brand. Whether you’re pregnant, a new parent to a baby, or an experienced mom or dad, get all the daily tips, recipes, developmental advice and health information you need to raise a happy, healthy family. The Today’s Parent My Family app gives you a customized, always-updated newsfeed for each pregnancy and child—just enter your due date or your kid’s birth date to get started.
- Personalized content based on the due date or the age of your child. You can easily track multiple children.
- Gorgeous Storybooks for collecting those amazing family moments using your pictures and videos. You can also add quotes and photo captions. Then share your digital scrapbook with family and friends.
- Trackers that help you record your baby’s naps and record breastfeeding and bottle feedings.
- A potty training tool that makes toilet training fun and rewarding for toddlers and preschoolers.
- The Baby Namer tool to help you find just the right baby name.
- How-to videos on recipes, crafts, baby care and more.
- Our social media feeds, all integrated into your personalized stream.
- Fixed issues related to login
Ratings and Reviews
Can save/bookmark articles even though it says you can. There is no option to do a search. When you click on an article and go back it takes you to the very beginning of the page.
Good but a bit buggy
It's great to track- but sometimes (often) when I input a feeding and hit save, some other time than what I imputed will pop up. Sometimes 4 or 5 times in a row. Please fix this bug.
Was my favorite parenting app but now it’s stuck frozen on the opening screen for weeks. Needs to be fixed.
- Rogers Publishing Limited
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Rogers Publishing Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.