Today’s Quilter is the NEW magazine with a fresh take on traditional quilting, on sale every 4 weeks. With projects, features, techniques and news, each issue offers intermediate to experienced quilters 100 pages of beautiful, colourful and inspirational pages of everything they love.
At the heart of Today’s Quilter are projects, created by the most well-known and talented designers. Exquisitely photographed quilts start inspired creativity, while expert technical features ensure quilters are always improving their skills for stunning results.
Hours of reading pleasure in the form of the latest news from the world of quilting, events and shows to visit, in-depth designer profiles, explorations of the heritage behind the quilts, plus lots of chat and fun from the quilting community!
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month - £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £44.99 - €59.99 - $59.99
Single issue price:
• £5.99 - €7.99 - $7.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Thanks for using the Today's Quilter app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
First off, I love the magazine and the convenience of having it on my tablet. I subscribed in September of 2016. Part of the reason I subscribed was the free back issues being offered. They are NOT able to be downloaded. After contacting support a few times I was told that they couldn’t do it. I was, and still am, very disappointed by that fact. They did say I could have gotten a refund from Apple, but I decided to keep the subscription because the magazine is great. I would love to have the back issues, at no charge, if they have fixed the problem with downloading them. If it hadn’t been for that I would have given them 5 stars instead of 3.
This magazine is so awesome. I love having the digital copy on my phone and IPad. I just print the patterns I need and go to work. I miss some of the goodies that come with the print copies but having a years worth of magazines on my phone is awesome!
Love the magazine
I find when you transfer from phone to a new phone/tablet you do have problems retaining back issues some of mine have eventually been accessed
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 37.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Company Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $6.99
- 12-Month Subscription $60.99
- Issue 1 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.